Custom realm croaks on SOAP requests

Ira Waxberg

Feb 9, 2002, 10:35:21 PM2/9/02

I've developed a custom realm based on the example RDBMS realm.
It works OK except for one serious problem: requests to my Apache SOAP
server throw ClassCastExceptions from inside the BEA security classes. Other
requests present no problems. The stack trace is below. Does anyone have
any clues?

java.lang.ClassCastException: jp.co.bnpparibas.security.CustomRealmGroup
at weblogic.security.acl.AclImpl.checkPermission(AclImpl.java:356)
at weblogic.security.acl.Security.hasPermission(Security.java:101)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletContextImpl.checkA(ServletContextImpl.java:1963)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletContextImpl.checkAccess(ServletContextImpl.java:1796)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletContextImpl.invokeServlet(ServletContextImpl.java:938)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletContextImpl.invokeServlet(ServletContextImpl.java:905)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletContextManager.invokeServlet(ServletContextManager.java:269)
at weblogic.socket.MuxableSocketHTTP.invokeServlet(MuxableSocketHTTP.java:391)
at weblogic.socket.MuxableSocketHTTP.execute(MuxableSocketHTTP.java:273)
at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:129)

Ira

Version: WL5.1sp11

Brian J. Sayatovic

May 1, 2002, 3:53:37 PM5/1/02

I'm having that same problem with our custom RDBMS realm. It works fine in SP10,
but SP11 breaks it.

Regards,
Brian.