Bug in weblogic.security.acl.TTLCache?

Sudin Bhat

Apr 16, 2002, 10:57:06 AM4/16/02
With a weblogic 5.1SP11 server running on a dual cpu Windows 2000 SP2
box with Sun JDK build 1.3.1-b24, we sometimes see the following stack
trace in the weblogic logs. Is there a synchronization bug in the
cleanup method of the weblogic.security.acl.TTLCache class? It appears
that the cache cleanup method may be unsynchronized, and multiple
threads are simultaneouly trying to remove elements from the LRU
cache. Can the weblogic gurus comment? Are there any configuration
parameters we may be misusing that could cause this? BTW, the weblogic
5.1 documentation center does not identify the class
weblogic.security.SSL.SSLState as a user of TTLCache. There is also
another thread in this group with a similar stack trace, but it has no
resolution. Thanks.

Sudin

[wlrun] java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0 >= 0
[wlrun] at java.util.Vector.elementAt(Vector.java:417)
[wlrun] at weblogic.security.acl.TTLCache.cleanup(TTLCache.java:486)
[wlrun] at weblogic.security.acl.TTLCache.maybeCleanup(TTLCache.java:466
)