Help! NoAccessRuntimeException when hot deployment

1 view

Iris

Dec 9, 2003, 4:47:16 PM12/9/03

Hello everyone,

I am trying to update .ear on the host from my local by following command:

/usr/bin/java -cp ../lib/weblogic.jar weblogic.deploy -debug -port 7001 -host
test.lbnl.gov -component hit:advisor -component DEPLOYABLE_hit:advisor update
"******" hit ../dist/DEPLOYABLE_hit.ear

where "******" is the password.

I got exception on both local and the host sides, the exception on the host side
is :

####<Dec 5, 2003 5:56:33 PM PST> <Warning> <RMI> <test.lbnl.gov> <advisor> <ExecuteThread:
'0' for queue: 'weblogic.ad min.RMI'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <BEA-080003> <RuntimeException
thrown by rmi server: weblogic.management.internal.RemoteMBeanSer verImpl.setAttribute(Ljavax.management.ObjectName;Ljavax.management.Attribute;)
weblogic.management.NoAccessRuntimeException: Access not allowed for subject:
principals=[system], on ResourceType: Applica tion Action: write, Target: Deployed.
weblogic.management.NoAccessRuntimeException: Access not allowed for subject:
principals=[system], on ResourceType: Applicat ion Action: write, Target: Deployed
at weblogic.management.internal.SecurityHelper$IsAccessAllowedPrivilegeAction.wlsRun(SecurityHelper.java:540)
at weblogic.management.internal.SecurityHelper$IsAccessAllowedPrivilegeAction.run(SecurityHelper.java:453)
at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:317)
at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:118) at
weblogic.management.internal.SecurityHelper.isAccessAllowed(SecurityHelper.java:347)
at weblogic.management.internal.RemoteMBeanServerImpl.setAttribute(RemoteMBeanServerImpl.java:366)
at weblogic.management.internal.RemoteMBeanServerImpl_WLSkel.invoke(Unknown Source)
at weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicServerRef.invoke(BasicServerRef.java:466) at weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicServerRef$1.run(BasicServerRef.java:409)
at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:353)
at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:144) at
weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicServerRef.handleRequest(BasicServerRef.java:404) at
weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicExecuteRequest.execute(BasicExecuteRequest.java:30)
at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:197) at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:170)

What should I do to correct it? please help me. Thanks a lot.

Craig

Dec 9, 2003, 11:51:53 PM12/9/03

"Iris" <quh...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Hello everyone,
>
>I am trying to update .ear on the host from my local by following command:
>

>/usr/bin/java -cp ../lib/weblogic.jar weblogic.deploy -debug -port 7001
>-host
>test.lbnl.gov -component hit:advisor -component DEPLOYABLE_hit:advisor
>update
>"******" hit ../dist/DEPLOYABLE_hit.ear
>
>where "******" is the password.
>
>I got exception on both local and the host sides, the exception on the
>host side
>is :
>
>####<Dec 5, 2003 5:56:33 PM PST> <Warning> <RMI> <test.lbnl.gov> <advisor>
><ExecuteThread:
>'0' for queue: 'weblogic.ad min.RMI'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <BEA-080003>
><RuntimeException
>thrown by rmi server: weblogic.management.internal.RemoteMBeanSer verImpl.setAttribute(Ljavax.management.ObjectName;Ljavax.management.Attribute;)
>weblogic.management.NoAccessRuntimeException: Access not allowed for
>subject:
>principals=[system], on ResourceType: Applica tion Action: write, Target:
>Deployed.
>
>What should I do to correct it? please help me. Thanks a lot.

You may want to ask this question in weblogic.developer.interest.management

Peter

Dec 20, 2003, 9:19:56 PM12/20/03

"Iris" <quh...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Does user system have admin or deployers role?