security issue to access remote ejbs, URGENT!!! please and thanks.

steven zhu

Jun 7, 2001, 2:42:46 PM6/7/01

Hi gurus:

I have questions for you. I need to access remote ejbs. the ejb(beans) have been
deployed on remote machine. I have helper class file to do JNDI lookup to point
the machine and find it.
I have local machine to have all of home interfaces, remote interfaces and stub
classes and common classes. I have local jsp and config weblogic-web.xml to allow
test user to access.
Sometimes fine but got the following message and error from my local machine.
I have no clue about that. Is any other issue that remote machine have security
to limit clients to access beans. Because remote wl server startup as system/weblogic.
If my local machine startup as system/weblogic too. It has no problem at all.
This doesn't make sense for my local machine has to have same system's password
as remote machine. Should have some issues to limit clients to access remote beans.
Thank you for any helps and suggestions in advance.

Steven.
####<Jun 7, 2001 10:34:25 AM CDT> <Error> <HTTP> <stevenzhu> <myserver> <ExecuteThread-14>
<springbow> <> <101020> <[WebAppServletContext(8365803,public_html)] Servlet failed
with Exception>
java.lang.SecurityException: Authentication for user test denied in realm wl_realm
at weblogic.rmi.internal.AbstractOutboundRequest.sendReceive(AbstractOutboundRequest.java:90)
at weblogic.rmi.cluster.ReplicaAwareRemoteRef.invoke(ReplicaAwareRemoteRef.java:247)
at weblogic.rmi.cluster.ReplicaAwareRemoteRef.invoke(ReplicaAwareRemoteRef.java:225)
at weblogic.jndi.internal.ServerNamingNode_WLStub.lookup(ServerNamingNode_WLStub.java:121)
at weblogic.jndi.internal.WLContextImpl.lookup(WLContextImpl.java:323)
at com.sprint.common.util.EJBHelper.getHomeInterface(EJBHelper.java:172)
at com.sprint.common.util.EJBHelper.getOrganizationSLHome(EJBHelper.java:122)
at com.sprint.common.organization.OrganizationBean.getOrganizationHome(OrganizationBean.java:290)
at com.sprint.common.organization.OrganizationBean.getOrganizationRemote(OrganizationBean.java:315)
at com.sprint.common.organization.OrganizationBean.findEmployee(OrganizationBean.java:107)
at jsp_servlet._ehr._vieworganizationalhierarchy._jspService(_vieworganizationalhierarchy.java:173)
at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspBase.service(JspBase.java:27)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:208)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.invokeServlet(WebAppServletContext.java:1127)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execute(ServletRequestImpl.java:1529)
at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:137)