NT Realm error

Lee Theboald

Mar 13, 2003, 12:40:14 PM3/13/03

I've been trying to set up an NT realm, but I've been recieving the following
error. I get it in two places :

1.. When I start my Weblogic server (I know this is because I set the caching
realm ponting to the NT realm as the default filerealm - under security tab).
2. When (from a command prompt) I type the command "java weblogic.security.ntrealm.NTRealm
<USERNAME> <PASSWORD> <DOMAIN>"

Can somebody please tell me what it means, and/or how I avoid it.

Thanks,
Lee,

The Error :

U n a b l e t o a d j u s t t o k e n p r i v i l e g e s
U n a b l e t o a d j u s t t o k e n p r i v i l e g
java.lang.SecurityException: Unable to assert all required priviledges
at weblogic.security.ntrealm.NTDelegate.initFields(Native Method)
at weblogic.security.ntrealm.NTDelegate.loadlib(NTDelegate.java:273)
at weblogic.security.ntrealm.NTDelegate.<init>(NTDelegate.java:78)
at weblogic.security.ntrealm.NTRealm.<init>(NTRealm.java:42)
at weblogic.security.ntrealm.NTRealm.main(NTRealm.java:252)
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.SecurityException: Unable to assert all req
uired priviledges -- bad domain name
at weblogic.security.ntrealm.NTDelegate.loadlib(NTDelegate.java:279)
at weblogic.security.ntrealm.NTDelegate.<init>(NTDelegate.java:78)
at weblogic.security.ntrealm.NTRealm.<init>(NTRealm.java:42)
at weblogic.security.ntrealm.NTRealm.main(NTRealm.java:252)

Also if it helps I am trying this on WLS 6.1 SP3.