WLS 6.0 - SSL Setup error

Viren

Mar 26, 2001, 1:29:42 PM3/26/01

We have configured a managed server to be SSL enableb but the admin
server is not SSL enable. We get the following error when starting
the managed server that is SSL enabled.

<Mar 23, 2001 6:10:06 PM PST> <Alert> <WebLogicServer> <Inconsistent
security co
nfiguration, java.lang.Exception: Unable to open url: http://192.168.10.6:7001/w
l_management java.io.FileNotFoundException: Response: '500' for
url: 'http://192
168.10.6:7001/wl_management'>
java.lang.Exception: Unable to open url: http://192.168.10.6:7001/wl_management

java.io.FileNotFoundException: Response: '500' for url: 'http://192.168.10.6:700
1/wl_management'
at weblogic.t3.srvr.SSLListenThread.resolvePropertyFromAdminServer(SSLLi
stenThread.java:198)
at weblogic.t3.srvr.SSLListenThread.<init>(SSLListenThread.java:425)
at weblogic.t3.srvr.SSLListenThread.<init>(SSLListenThread.java:297)
at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.initializeListenThreads(T3Srvr.java:939)
at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.initialize(T3Srvr.java:403)
at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.run(T3Srvr.java:169)
at weblogic.Server.main(Server.java:35)
Thanks

Viren

Viren

Mar 26, 2001, 1:29:51 PM3/26/01

Paul Ferwerda

Mar 28, 2001, 4:00:26 PM3/28/01
Have you verified that your managed server has a valid
ServerCertificateFileName as well as a ServerCertificateChainFileName? The
first certificate in the ServerCertificateChainFileName must be the signer
of the cert in the ServerCertificateFileName file. The last certificate (may
also be the first) in the ServerCertificateChainFileName must be
self-signed. From the stack trace it looks as though the code may be trying
to get a property or file from the admin server. Does the admin server's
log have any errors in it that contain info about a certificate?

Paul

I think that the
"Viren" <vi...@6d.com> wrote in message