WebLogicMBeanMaker puts no package descriptor in MBI file

1 view

Deva

May 6, 2003, 5:52:53 PM5/6/03

I'm trying to create a custom AuthenticationProvider using Weblogic 7
- I have created the LoginModule and the authentication provider
implementation, as well as the MDF file. When I run the
WebLogicMBeanMaker with my MDF file, it generates an
RIAuthenticationProviderImpl.java and an RIAuthenticatorMBean.java
correctly, but when it generates RIAuthenticatorMBI.java, it doesn't
put the package name at the top of the Java file. Instead, it simply
inserts a comment like this:

//@packageDescriptor

Because of this (I think) when it tries to create the MBI file, it
gives me a ClassNotFoundException saying it couldn't find the
RIAuthenticatorMBI class.

I have the package name specified in my MDF file as follows:

<MBeanType
Name = "RIAuthenticator"
DisplayName = "RIAuthenticator"
Package = "rosenbluth.common.security.weblogic"
Extends = "weblogic.management.security.authentication.Authenticator"
PersistPolicy = "OnUpdate"

Does anyone have any ideas about why the package name shows up at the
top of the other files generated by the WebLogicMBeanMaker but doesn't
show up in the RIAuthenticatorMBI.java file alone?

Thanks much...
-Deva

Satya Ghattu

May 7, 2003, 8:10:57 AM5/7/03
to Deva
Deva,
Could you please attach the MDF file, i.e the XML file you used to
generate MJF?

Thanks,
~satya

Deva

May 7, 2003, 1:31:06 PM5/7/03
Hi Satya,

Here is the full MDF file. Below it, I have also shown the command I
run and the output I get. Thanks for any light you can shed on this
problem...

--------begin XML file-------
<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<!DOCTYPE MBeanType SYSTEM "commo.dtd">

<MBeanType
Name = "RIAuthenticator"
DisplayName = "RIAuthenticator"
Package = "rosenbluth.common.security.weblogic"
Extends = "weblogic.management.security.authentication.Authenticator"
PersistPolicy = "OnUpdate"

<MBeanAttribute
Name = "ProviderClassName"
Type = "java.lang.String"
Writeable = "false"
Default = "&quot;rosenbluth.common.security.weblogic.RIAuthenticationProviderImpl&quot;"
/>

<MBeanAttribute
Name = "Description"
Type = "java.lang.String"
Writeable = "false"
Default = "&quot;Rosenbluth International Weblogic
Authentication Provider&quot;"
/>

<MBeanAttribute
Name = "Version"
Type = "java.lang.String"
Writeable = "false"
Default = "&quot;1.0&quot;"
/>

</MBeanType>
--------end XML file-------

When I run the following command (where RIAuthenticator.xml is the
above file):

java -DMDF=RIAuthenticator.xml -Dfiles=. -DcreateStubs=true
weblogic.management.commo.WebLogicMBeanMaker

The output I get is:

Parsing the MBean definition file: RIAuthenticator.xml
Generating the source files...
Generating the MBean interface file...
Generating the MBean implementation file...
Compiling the implementation file...
Compiling these files .\RIAuthenticatorImpl.java
Generating the MBI generator file...
Compiling the MBI generator file...
Compiling these files .\RIAuthenticatorMBI.java
Creating the MBI file...
Could not create MBI.
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: RIAuthenticatorMBI
at weblogic.management.commo.WebLogicMBeanMaker.main(WebLogicMBeanMaker.java:806)

Thanks again,
-Deva