Configuring WL 7 security with Netscape LDAP 5.1

Abraham

Feb 2, 2003, 7:03:56 AM2/2/03

I configured WL 7.01 security with Netscape LDAP 5.1. as mentioned in BEA edocs.
I re-started Weblogic with the Default authenticator and IPlanet authenticator.
I started fine. Then I deleted the default authenticator and re-start weblogic.
I got this exception. What should I do? (I am running Win 2000)
--------------------------
<Feb 2, 2003 3:54:08 PM GST> <Critical> <WebLogicServer> <000364> <Server failed
during initialization. Exception:javax.management.RuntimeOperationsException:
untimeException thrown by the invoke method of the Dynamic MBean
java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException: javax.management.InstanceNotFoun
dException: Security:Name=myrealmDefaultAuthenticator
at com.sun.management.jmx.MBeanServerImpl.getMBean(MBeanServerImpl.java:
1680)
at com.sun.management.jmx.MBeanServerImpl.getMBeanInfo(MBeanServerImpl.j
ava:1880)
at weblogic.management.internal.RemoteMBeanServerImpl.getMBeanInfo(Remot
eMBeanServerImpl.java:150)
at weblogic.management.commo.CommoProxy.<init>(CommoProxy.java:70)
at weblogic.management.commo.CommoProxy.getCommoProxy(CommoProxy.java:18
7)
at weblogic.management.commo.CommoProxy.wrap(CommoProxy.java:207)
at weblogic.management.commo.CommoProxy.wrap(CommoProxy.java:217)
at weblogic.management.commo.CommoProxy.invoke(CommoProxy.java:328)
at $Proxy52.getAuthenticationProviders(Unknown Source)
at weblogic.management.security.RealmImpl.checkAuthenticationProviders(R
ealmImpl.java:59)
at weblogic.management.security.RealmImpl.validate(RealmImpl.java:43)
at javax.management.modelmbean.RequiredModelMBean.invoke(RequiredModelMB
ean.java:1287)
at com.sun.management.jmx.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:15
57)
at com.sun.management.jmx.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:15
25)
at weblogic.management.internal.RemoteMBeanServerImpl.invoke(RemoteMBean
ServerImpl.java:926)
at weblogic.management.commo.CommoProxy.invoke(CommoProxy.java:382)
at $Proxy52.validate(Unknown Source)
at weblogic.security.service.SecurityServiceManager.initializeRealm(Secu
rityServiceManager.java:1333)
at weblogic.security.service.SecurityServiceManager.loadRealm(SecuritySe
rviceManager.java:1315)
at weblogic.security.service.SecurityServiceManager.initializeRealms(Sec
urityServiceManager.java:1432)
at weblogic.security.service.SecurityServiceManager.initialize(SecurityS
erviceManager.java:1157)
at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.initialize1(T3Srvr.java:697)
at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.initialize(T3Srvr.java:589)
at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.run(T3Srvr.java:277)
at weblogic.Server.main(Server.java:32)