java.lang.ClassCastException: javax.naming.CompositeName

Exits Funnel

Feb 20, 2003, 6:11:00 PM2/20/03
Hello,

I've recently installed my Resource Adpater in WebLogic 7.0 sp2 and am
trying to access it from a JSP and I get the stack trace that follows. I
don't know what to add; has anyone every encountered this and if so, how
did you get around it? Thanks in advance for any replies.

-exits

java.lang.ClassCastException: javax.naming.CompositeName
at
weblogic.connector.common.internal.SecurityContext.list(SecurityContext.java:459)
at
weblogic.connector.common.internal.SecurityContext.list(SecurityContext.java:443)
at
weblogic.connector.common.internal.SecurityContext.checkResourceReference(SecurityContext.java:428)
at
weblogic.connector.common.internal.SecurityContext.initSecurityContext(SecurityContext.java:98)
at
weblogic.connector.common.internal.SecurityContext.<init>(SecurityContext.java:77)
at
weblogic.connector.common.internal.ConnectionPool.getConnection(ConnectionPool.java:1704)
at
weblogic.connector.common.internal.ConnectionPoolManager.getConnection(ConnectionPoolManager.java:190)
at
weblogic.connector.common.internal.ConnectionManagerImpl.allocateConnection(ConnectionManagerImpl.java:25)