Security Exception when stubs are in classpath

Ramesh

Sep 13, 2001, 2:42:24 PM9/13/01

I am using Weblogic Server 5.1 with SP10 on WinNT, Solaris platforms.

I hv deployed all entity beans in Weblogic Server runing on Solaris. My Client
Application is running in Weblogic Server on WINNT m/c. My Client Application
is Connecting to Weblogic Server on Solaris with UserId and Password (system,
administrator) and creating a HomeObject cache on Client Side by accessing JNDI
tree on Solaris m/c. I have placed following Stubs classes of All Entity beans
in client side claspath
these stub classes are
<BEAN_NAME>EOImpl_WLStub.class
<BEAN_NAME>HomeImpl_ServiceStub.class
<BEAN_NAME>HomeImpl_WLStub.class

Its is able to get all EJB Home objects in the JNDI tree. My Application is working
fine ..

What I hv observerd is this exception is appearing after Weblogic Server is completely
started on NT Machine then..
i.e. while creating Initial Context or while getting EJB Home objects there was
no error!! Once Weblogic Server on WinNT has
displyed the messages *weblogic Server started* after this Solaris Weblogic console
displaying Security Exception Error message.

java.lang.SecurityException: Authentication for user system denied in realm wl_realm
at weblogic.security.acl.Realm.authenticate(Realm.java:182) at weblogic.security.acl.Realm.getAuthenticatedName(Realm.java:198)
at weblogic.security.acl.internal.Security.authenticate(Security.java:90) at weblogic.security.acl.internal.Security.verify(Security.java:84)
at weblogic.rmi.extensions.BasicRequestHandler.handleRequest(BasicRequestHandler.java:50)
at weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicExecuteRequest.execute(BasicExecuteRequest.java:15)
at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:129)

thanks, -Ramesh