Unable to start several servers

1 view

My Chi Doan

Nov 13, 2002, 5:06:39 AM11/13/02

I downloaded the Sample Security Providers (http://developer.bea.com/managed_content/direct/SampleSecurityProvidersUnmanaged.zip)
and followed the user guide for installation. We have following configuration:

- One domain with 3 servers :

-- ADM: admin, console

-- WTL_1 : WebTool server 1

-- WTL_2 : WebTool server 2

WTL_1 and WT_2 are members of cluster WTL_Cluster

I try to restart all servers. It worked fine for the first one (ADM), but for
the other two I got followinf exception:

####<Nov 13, 2002 10:29:02 AM CET> <Emergency> <WebLogicServer> <isoit652.bbn.hp.com>
<WTL_1> <main> <kernel i dentity> <> <000342> <Unable to initialize the server:
Fatal initialization exception Throwable: java.lang.SecurityException: Authentication
denied: Boot identity not valid java.lang.SecurityException: Authentication denied:
Boot identity not valid at weblogic.security.service.SecurityServiceManager.doBootAuthorization(SecurityServiceManager.java:1024)
at weblogic.security.service.SecurityServiceManager.initialize(SecurityServiceManager.java:1166)
at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.initialize1(T3Srvr.java:697) at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.initialize(T3Srvr.java:589)
at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.run(T3Srvr.java:277) at weblogic.Server.main(Server.java:32)

Do you have any idea why it worked only for one server?

Thanks for any help

My Chi