Invalid Subject: principals=[guest]

1 view

Pavan

Oct 8, 2003, 5:28:24 PM10/8/03
following is the scenario,

I have two ejb's deployed on two different servers(7.0 & 6.1)

My client on 7.0 does a lookup on a ejb deployed on 6.0 with SECURITY_PRINCIPAL = guest. This works fine

Next i try to do a lookup on ejb deployed on 7.0 without any security principal and i get the follwing error

java.lang.SecurityException: Invalid Subject: principals=[guest]
at weblogic.rmi.internal.ServerRequest.sendReceive(ServerRequest.java:174)
at weblogic.rmi.cluster.ReplicaAwareRemoteRef.invoke(ReplicaAwareRemoteRef.java:263)
at weblogic.rmi.cluster.ReplicaAwareRemoteRef.invoke(ReplicaAwareRemoteRef.java:230)
at weblogic.jndi.internal.ServerNamingNode_WLStub.lookup(Unknown Source)
at weblogic.jndi.internal.WLContextImpl.lookup(WLContextImpl.java:337)
at weblogic.jndi.internal.WLContextImpl.lookup(WLContextImpl.java:332)
at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:345)

Peter

Oct 13, 2003, 8:53:39 PM10/13/03

"Pavan" <andr...@qwest.com> wrote in message

See http://e-docs.bea.com/wls/docs81/jndi/jndi.html

How to Avoid Potential JNDI Context Problems