Problem JAAS / Weblogic 6.1 / JDK1.4

1 view

David Dreistadt

Oct 24, 2002, 7:19:30 AM10/24/02

I have an error when I try to authenticate with JAAS / Weblogic 6.1.
The stack trace is below :
Authentication Failed: Unexpected Exception,
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
javax.security.auth.Subject.setAuthenticatedUser(Lweblogic/security/acl/internal/AuthenticatedUser;)V
at weblogic.security.auth.Authenticate.authenticate(Authenticate.java:142)
at com.agefospme.nsicm.client.security.SampleLoginModule.login(SampleLoginModule.java:119)

I found a Subject class in weblogic.jar and another in rt.jar ...

A idea ?

Best regards

David

mike

Oct 25, 2002, 1:30:00 PM10/25/02

WLS is not ceritfied on 1.4.

David Dreistadt

Oct 28, 2002, 10:53:02 AM10/28/02
Thanks Mike

I contacted BEA to find a solution (1.4 support, SP, ...) because,
when I load weblogic.jar before rt.jar in bootclasspath, I receive a
NPE in weblogic.i18ntools.L10nLookup !!!

And I need JDK 1.4 on client...

David

"shawn_mckinney"_email.com

Oct 30, 2002, 7:33:07 AM10/30/02

David Dreistadt

Oct 31, 2002, 4:08:07 AM10/31/02
I contacted BEA. The NPE problem is identified. I've got a patch for
WLS 6.1 SP2. SP4 will include this patch.

Thanks for your help

David