Insufficient permission to access method

Fred

Jul 4, 2002, 6:49:49 AM7/4/02

in wls 6.1 sp2, I've defined a user with constraint on a web application.
When I go the page, I've got the pop-up box and the login is ok, but the
page is not display correctly and I got this error in weblogic log :

java.lang.SecurityException: Security violation: insufficient permission
to access method

Start server side stack trace:
java.lang.SecurityException: Security violation: insufficient permission
to access method
at weblogic.ejb20.internal.BaseEJBObject.preInvoke(BaseEJBObject.java:92)
at
weblogic.ejb20.internal.StatefulEJBObject.preInvoke(StatefulEJBObject.java:170)

Has anyone seen this ?
do I need to setup permissions in ejb as well ?
tks,
Fred.