8.1 deployment error using 6.1

andrew

Mar 3, 2004, 2:17:35 AM3/3/04

weblogic.developer.interest.workshop

Hi, I encountered this when starting managed server (escapp). I've followed the
message by adding the weblogic user to role escapp but doesn't help. Do you have
any idea ?

Unable to deploy EJB: D:\bea8\USER_P~1\domains\EVALGU~1\.\applications\.wlnotdel
ete\wlap61865\samplepl_ejb_esc.jar from samplepl_ejb_esc.jar:

weblogic.ejb20.deployer.DeploymentDescriptorException: The role 'escapp', specif
ied in the ejb-jar.xml run-as element for the EJB 'SamplePlSendPreAsnRollbackMDB
', maps to a Group in the security realm. You must either map this role to a Use
r in the security realm or add a run-as-identity-principal tag to the weblogic-e
jb-jar.xml descriptor to specify which User identity to assume. at weblogic.ejb20.deployer.MBeanDeploymentInfoImpl.getRunAsPrincipal(MBe
anDeploymentInfoImpl.java:969) at weblogic.ejb20.deployer.MBeanDeploymentInfoImpl.initializeRunAsSettin
gs(MBeanDeploymentInfoImpl.java:830) at weblogic.ejb20.deployer.MBeanDeploymentInfoImpl.<init>(MBeanDeploymen
tInfoImpl.java:244)