login error after sp3

Vikram Kumar Gupta

Sep 19, 2002, 4:58:59 AM9/19/02
Hello
After patching to service patch 3(sp3) I'm getting this error after login. Can anyone help me for the same.
Before sp3 upgradation everything was fine in my application.
<Security> <Access failed (Thread = Thread[ExecuteThread: '13' for queue : 'default',5,Thread Group for Queue: 'default']), caused java.lang.SecurityException: User "guest" does not have Permission "reserve" based on ACL "weblogic.allow.reserve.ACLPool=everyone".>
java.sql.SQLException: Error accessing jdbc driver: driverURL = jdbc:weblogic:pool:ACLPool, props = {connectio
nPoolID=ACLPool, enableTwoPhaseCommit=false}
at weblogic.jdbc.jts.Driver.wrapAndThrowSQLException(Driver.java:272)
at weblogic.jdbc.jts.Driver.getNonTxConnection(Driver.java:326)
at weblogic.jdbc.jts.Driver.connect(Driver.java:120)
at weblogic.jdbc.common.internal.RmiDataSource.getConnection(RmiDataSource.java:214)