error on accessing DB after upgradation 6.1 sp2 to sp3t

1 view

vikram

Sep 19, 2002, 8:35:46 AM9/19/02
my OS is windows nt-2000
After patching to service patch 3(sp3) from sp2 in 6.1, I'm getting this error after login. Can anyone help me for the same.
Actually this error occur when i'm accessing database.
Before sp3 upgradation everything was fine in my application.
<Security> <Access failed (Thread = Thread[ExecuteThread: '13' for queue : 'default',5,Thread Group for Queue: 'default']), caused java.lang.SecurityException: User "guest" does not have Permission "reserve" based on ACL "weblogic.allow.reserve.ACLPool=everyone".>
java.sql.SQLException: Error accessing jdbc driver: driverURL = jdbc:weblogic:pool:ACLPool, props = {connectio
nPoolID=ACLPool, enableTwoPhaseCommit=false}
at weblogic.jdbc.jts.Driver.wrapAndThrowSQLException(Driver.java:272)
at weblogic.jdbc.jts.Driver.getNonTxConnection(Driver.java:326)
at weblogic.jdbc.jts.Driver.connect(Driver.java:120)
at weblogic.jdbc.common.internal.RmiDataSource.getConnection(RmiDataSource.java:214)

********************************
Regds
Vikram

kirann

Sep 19, 2002, 2:36:05 PM9/19/02
hi,
probably you need to set
acl.reserve.weblogic.jdbc.connectionPool=system,guest
acl.reset.weblogic.jdbc.connectionPool=system,guest
acl.reserve.weblogic.jdbc.connectionPool.pool-for-security=system,guest
acl.reset.weblogic.jdbc.connectionPool.pool-for-security=system,guest
in the filerealm.properties..

thanks
kiran

"vikram" <vikr...@mindtree.com> wrote in message

vikram

Sep 20, 2002, 1:26:58 AM9/20/02

Thanx Kiran for responding
This solution is giving the same error.
Can you give any other solution?
Before sp3 upgradation from sp2 (ver 6.1) everything was fine.
thanx
Vikram