Authentication Using SiteMinder...

Gurunathan

Oct 16, 2002, 1:04:59 PM10/16/02
Hi Folks,

I am trying to Authenticate User Id with Session Specs thru SiteMinder
java Agent...
i am getting following error.. any one give any suggestions to solve
this problem.

FATAL ERROR: Exception from System.loadLibrary(smjavaagentapi)
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no smjavaagentapi in java
.library.path
FATAL ERROR: Exception from AgentAPI.initialize()
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: initialize
<Oct 16, 2002 12:40:41 PM EDT> <Error> <HTTP>
<[WebAppServletContext(6330386,DefaultWebApp,/DefaultWebApp)] Servlet
fail
ed with Exception
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: javaagent_api_init
at netegrity.siteminder.javaagent.AgentAPI.javaagent_api_init(Native
Method)
at netegrity.siteminder.javaagent.AgentAPI.init(AgentAPI.java:87)
at jsp_servlet._myserver.__javatestclient1._jspService(__javatestclient1.java:130)
at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspBase.service(JspBase.java:27)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:265)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:304)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:200)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.invokeServlet(WebAppServletContext.java:2456)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execute(ServletRequestImpl.java:2039)
at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:139)

Thanks and Regards,

Guru

Nick Minutello

Oct 17, 2002, 9:52:10 PM10/17/02

Your problem is that you dont have the Netegrity Agent DLL in the PATH when you
started weblogic.
The Netegrity stuff is a Java (using JNI) wrapper over their c-api...

-Nick