Google Groepen ondersteunt geen nieuwe Usenet-berichten of -abonnementen meer. Historische content blijft zichtbaar.

Error with RMI method call

7 weergaven
Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

Charles Canning

ongelezen,
1 mrt 2002, 12:10:0401-03-2002
aan

Hi,

I am trying to access a stateless session bean from a client running under JBuilder.
The method returns a basic object that is serializable, but I get the following
error.

at com.sun.corba.se.internal.corba.AnyImpl.read_value(AnyImpl.java:345)

at com.sun.corba.se.internal.iiop.CDRInputStream.read_any(CDRInputStream.java:572)

at com.sun.corba.se.internal.javax.rmi.CORBA.Util.readAny(Util.java:199)

at javax.rmi.CORBA.Util.readAny(Util.java:92)

at com.sun.corba.se.internal.io.IIOPInputStream.inputObjectField(IIOPInputStream.java:1486)

at com.sun.corba.se.internal.io.IIOPInputStream.inputClassFields(IIOPInputStream.java:1768)

at com.sun.corba.se.internal.io.IIOPInputStream.inputObject(IIOPInputStream.java:897)

at com.sun.corba.se.internal.io.IIOPInputStream.simpleReadObject(IIOPInputStream.java:264)

at com.sun.corba.se.internal.io.ValueHandlerImpl.readValueInternal(ValueHandlerImpl.java:250)

at com.sun.corba.se.internal.io.ValueHandlerImpl.readValue(ValueHandlerImpl.java:212)

at com.sun.corba.se.internal.iiop.CDRInputStream.read_value(CDRInputStream.java:1060)

at com.sun.corba.se.internal.io.IIOPInputStream.inputObjectField(IIOPInputStream.java:1555)

at com.sun.corba.se.internal.io.IIOPInputStream.inputClassFields(IIOPInputStream.java:1768)

at com.sun.corba.se.internal.io.IIOPInputStream.inputObject(IIOPInputStream.java:897)

at com.sun.corba.se.internal.io.IIOPInputStream.simpleReadObject(IIOPInputStream.java:264)

at com.sun.corba.se.internal.io.ValueHandlerImpl.readValueInternal(ValueHandlerImpl.java:250)

at com.sun.corba.se.internal.io.ValueHandlerImpl.readValue(ValueHandlerImpl.java:212)

at com.sun.corba.se.internal.iiop.CDRInputStream.read_value(CDRInputStream.java:906)

at com.sun.corba.se.internal.core.UEInfoServiceContext.<init>(UEInfoServiceContext.java:33)

at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Native Method)

at com.sun.corba.se.internal.core.ServiceContextData.makeServiceContext(ServiceContextData.java:113)

at com.sun.corba.se.internal.core.ServiceContexts.<init>(ServiceContexts.java:106)

at com.sun.corba.se.internal.iiop.ReplyMessage.read(ReplyMessage.java:133)

at com.sun.corba.se.internal.iiop.IIOPInputStream.<init>(IIOPInputStream.java:89)

at com.sun.corba.se.internal.iiop.ClientResponseImpl.<init>(ClientResponseImpl.java:29)

at com.sun.corba.se.internal.iiop.IIOPConnection.createInputStream(IIOPConnection.java:622)

at com.sun.corba.se.internal.iiop.ReaderThread.run(IIOPConnection.java:109)

org.omg.CORBA.UNKNOWN: minor code: 0 completed: Maybe

at com.sun.corba.se.internal.core.UEInfoServiceContext.<init>(UEInfoServiceContext.java:37)

at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Native Method)

at com.sun.corba.se.internal.core.ServiceContextData.makeServiceContext(ServiceContextData.java:113)

at com.sun.corba.se.internal.core.ServiceContexts.<init>(ServiceContexts.java:106)

at com.sun.corba.se.internal.iiop.ReplyMessage.read(ReplyMessage.java:133)

at com.sun.corba.se.internal.iiop.IIOPInputStream.<init>(IIOPInputStream.java:89)

at com.sun.corba.se.internal.iiop.ClientResponseImpl.<init>(ClientResponseImpl.java:29)

at com.sun.corba.se.internal.iiop.IIOPConnection.createInputStream(IIOPConnection.java:622)

at com.sun.corba.se.internal.iiop.ReaderThread.run(IIOPConnection.java:109)

Could you please point out some possible errors? Thanks.

Charles

Andy Piper

ongelezen,
1 mrt 2002, 16:33:1601-03-2002
aan
"Charles Canning" <ccan...@phiware.com> writes:

This indicates that the server threw an unchecked exception but the
client was unable to unmarshal it. Please make sure you are using SP2
of WLS 6.1. Also what version of the JDK are you using?

andy

--

Shawn Samuel

ongelezen,
7 mrt 2002, 12:50:1407-03-2002
aan
I'm having a similar problem and getting nowhere.

I'm calling a method on a stateless session bean with a serializable
object as an argument that returns the same type of serializable
object. This error comes back somewhere after the session bean returns
on the server side. I'm running WL6.1SP2, jdk1.3.1_02, using rmi/iiop
with the jdk orb and com.sun.jndi.cosnaming.CNCtxFactory on the
client. I am able to make calls to the EJB that only take String
arguments with no problems whatsoever.

The serializable object contains Strings and a Map. Weblogic would
give me a CORBA error on receiving the function call when I populated
the Map. Leaving the Map null and setting only the Strings resulted in
the call going all the way through the session bean method with no
problem, but after populating a return object of the same type with
only Strings, leaving the Map member null, and returning, I get the
below error on the client.

I'm getting a similar stack trace, but running a debugger on weblogic
doesn't seem to indicate any unchecked exceptions being thrown.

Is there something I'm overlooking here?

thanks,
Shawn

my stack trace:

[...]

at com.i2.cis.operation.ejb._EJBOperation_Stub.invoke(Unknown Source)

at com.i2.cis.transport.ejb.CISTransportEJB.invoke(CISTransportEJB.java:46)

at com.i2.cis.transport.CISTransportBasic.execute(CISTransportBasic.java:138)

at com.i2.cis.api.connector.CISConnection.execute(CISConnection.java:59)

at com.i2.cis.api.connector.CISInteraction.execute(CISInteraction.java:45)

at com.i2.cis.api.connector.test.CISClient.main(CISClient.java:55)

Andy Piper <an...@xemacs.org> wrote in message news:<m3r8n4t...@beasys.com>...

Andy Piper

ongelezen,
7 mrt 2002, 18:28:2107-03-2002
aan
stsa...@yahoo.com (Shawn Samuel) writes:

Its quite likely that this is fixed in SP3. I suspect that the Map you
are using is custom marshaled. There were some problems with this in
SP2 which got fixed in 7.0 but weren't backported until recently.

Can you be more explicit about the implementation class you are using?

It seems unlikely that this is the null problem since the Map does not
contain extra space. Unless you are putting nulls in it? Are you, the
JDK won't cope with the correct encoding of null.

andy

--

Andy Piper

ongelezen,
7 mrt 2002, 18:29:2407-03-2002
aan
stsa...@yahoo.com (Shawn Samuel) writes:

Its quite likely that this is fixed in SP3. I suspect that the Map you
are using is custom marshaled. There were some problems with this in
SP2 which got fixed in 7.0 but weren't backported until recently.

Can you be more explicit about the implementation class you are using?

It seems unlikely that this is the null problem since the Map does not
contain extra space. Unless you are putting nulls in it? Are you, the
JDK won't cope with the correct encoding of null.

andy

> I'm having a similar problem and getting nowhere.

--

0 nieuwe berichten