Unable to connect to primary server at //localhost:7001 Skipping.

Sarvesh Renghe

Nov 16, 2000, 2:18:49 AM11/16/00

Hi Charles,

I appreciate your quick response.

We are using JDK 1.3 as specified in the Weblogic documentation. I am attaching the properties file herewith for your reference.

With the issues mentioned below, the next problem we are facing now is we have added soe customized Finder methods to the EB's. These methods are failing to execute. The default FindByPrimaryKey works properly. These custom methods work properly on T3 / RMI, but fail on RMI over IIOP.
We were trying earlier with version 5.1 without any service packs. So later we installed SP 6. But still the issue remains unresolved. The error message we get is as below:
findBySQLWhere returns an enumeration object which is implemented by weblogic.ejb.internal.EJBObjectCollection
when we try to access this enumeration object through the client we get the following error:

java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.sun.corba.se.internal.iiop.CDRInputStream.read_value(CDRInputStream.java:950)
at SYX.framework.src.server.EB._VwAppUsersHome_Stub.findBySQLWhere(Unknown Source)
at testBO.findByPK2(testBO.java:184)
at testBO.retrieve(testBO.java:87)
at testBO.main(testBO.java:217)

We are currently stuck here.

Thanks

Sarvesh.

"Charles Tsao" <ct...@beasys.com> wrote:

> [...]
>>
>> When I try to get server up without ubbconfig file, it gives following
>error while the server is
>>
>> coming up after saying initially that 'IIOP susbsystem enabled':
>>
>> :<E> <WLEConnection> org.omg.CORBA.COMM_FAILURE: minor code: 1
>completed: No
>> :<E> <WLEConnection> Unable to connect to primary server at
>//localhost:7001 Skipping.
>> :<I> <WLEConnection> trying failover
>> :<E> <WLEConnection> org.omg.CORBA.COMM_FAILURE: minor code: 1
>completed: No
>> :<E> <WLEConnection> Unable to connect to fail-over server at
>//localhost:7001 Skipping.
>> :<E> <WLEConnection> Unable to connect using all primary and failover
>addresses in pool ninaPool
>> :<E> <WLEConnection> org.omg.CORBA.COMM_FAILURE: minor code: 1
>completed: No
>> :<E> <WLEConnection> Unable to connect to primary server at
>//localhost:7001 Skipping.
>> :<I> <WLEConnection> trying failover
>> :<E> <WLEConnection> org.omg.CORBA.COMM_FAILURE: minor code: 1
>completed: No
>> :<E> <WLEConnection> Unable to connect to fail-over server at
>//localhost:7001 Skipping.
>> :<E> <WLEConnection> Unable to connect using all primary and failover
>addresses in pool ninaPool
>> :<I> <WLEConnection> 0 connections in pool ninaPool started
>> :<I> <WLEConnection> IIOP Connection Pool: ninaPool initialized
>> :<I> <WebLogicServer> Invoking main-style startup RMI Registry
>weblogic.rmi.internal.RegistryImpl
>> :<I> <RMI> Registry started
>> :<I> <EJB> Enterprise JavaBeans initializing
>> :<I> <EJB JAR deployment c:/Weblogic/myserver/AppSession.jar> EJB home
>interface:
>>
>> 'SYX.framework.src.server.SB.AppSessionHome' deployed bound to the JNDI na
>> ppSessionHome'
>> :<I> <EJB> 1 EJB jar files loaded, containing 1 EJBs
>> :<I> <EJB> 1 deployed, 0 failed to deploy.
>> :<I> <ZAC> ZAC ACLs initialized
>> :<I> <ZAC> ZAC packages stored in local directory exports
>> :<I> <ListenThread> Listening on port: 7001
>> :<I> <SSLListenThread> Listening on port: 7002
>>
>> ted IoCompletionPort successfully. IoPort=0x000003c0
>> :<I> <WebLogicServer> WebLogic Server started
>> :<I> <ListenThread> Adding address: localhost/127.0.0.1 to licensed client
>list
>>

>> After this, the client is able to get reference of the AppSessionHome. But
>in AppSession, it
>>
>> fails to get the initial context. The code is as below:
>> String strUrl = "iiop://localhost:7001";
>>

>objProperties.put(javax.naming.Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY,"weblogic.jnd
>i.WLInitialContextFac
>>
>> tory");
>> objProperties.put(javax.naming.Context.PROVIDER_URL, strUrl);
>> InitialContext initialContext = new InitialContext(objProperties);
>>
>> It gives classcastexception while trying to cast InitialContext as
>PortableRemoteObject. It goes
>>
>> ahead if objProperties is not passed as an argument to InitialContext.

Charles Tsao

Nov 20, 2000, 1:31:13 PM11/20/00
it's WLE issue, have you looked at WLE document ?

"Sarvesh Renghe" <sarvesh...@trigyn.com> wrote in message

Sarvesh Renghe

Nov 21, 2000, 8:30:47 AM11/21/00

It does not help in the latest problem mentioned.

Sarvesh Renghe

Nov 25, 2000, 3:57:58 AM11/25/00

The findByPrimaryKey method executes properly.
When we execute the findBySqlWhere method which is a custom finder method we get the following error:

The exception reported at client side is as follows:
java.rmi.RemoteException: CORBA UNKNOWN 0 Maybe; nested exception is:
org.omg.CORBA.UNKNOWN: minor code: 0 completed: Maybe
org.omg.CORBA.UNKNOWN: minor code: 0 completed: Maybe
at com.sun.corba.se.internal.iiop.ReplyMessage.getSystemException(ReplyMessage.java:93)
at com.sun.corba.se.internal.iiop.ClientResponseImpl.getSystemException(ClientResponseImpl.java:82)
at com.sun.corba.se.internal.corba.ClientDelegate.invoke(ClientDelegate.java:191)
at org.omg.CORBA.portable.ObjectImpl._invoke(ObjectImpl.java:294)
at SYX.framework.src.server.EB._VwAppUsersHome_Stub.findBySQLWhere(Unknown Source)
at testBO.findByPK2(testBO.java:133)
at testBO.retrieve(testBO.java:90)
at testBO.main(testBO.java:168)
The exception which is thrown on server side is as follows:

org.omg.CORBA.INV_OBJREF: SYX.framework.src.server.EB.VwAppUsersBeanEOImpl not exported or is a JRMP stub minor code: 0 completed: No
at com.sun.corba.se.internal.util.Utility.autoConnect(Utility.java:179)
at com.sun.corba.se.internal.javax.rmi.CORBA.Util.writeAny(Util.java:178)
at javax.rmi.CORBA.Util.writeAny(Util.java:80)
at com.sun.corba.se.internal.io.ValueHandlerImpl.write_Array(ValueHandlerImpl.java:343)
at com.sun.corba.se.internal.io.ValueHandlerImpl.writeValueInternal(ValueHandlerImpl.java:129)
at com.sun.corba.se.internal.io.ValueHandlerImpl.writeValue(ValueHandlerImpl.java:111)
at com.sun.corba.se.internal.iiop.CDROutputStream.write_value(CDROutputStream.java:852)
at com.sun.corba.se.internal.iiop.CDROutputStream.write_value(CDROutputStream.java:562)
at com.sun.corba.se.internal.io.IIOPOutputStream.outputClassFields(IIOPOutputStream.java:618)
at com.sun.corba.se.internal.io.IIOPOutputStream.defaultWriteObjectDelegate(IIOPOutputStream.java:163)
at com.sun.corba.se.internal.io.IIOPOutputStream.outputObject(IIOPOutputStream.java:482)
at com.sun.corba.se.internal.io.IIOPOutputStream.simpleWriteObject(IIOPOutputStream.java:125)
at com.sun.corba.se.internal.io.ValueHandlerImpl.writeValueInternal(ValueHandlerImpl.java:131)
at com.sun.corba.se.internal.io.ValueHandlerImpl.writeValue(ValueHandlerImpl.java:111)
at com.sun.corba.se.internal.iiop.CDROutputStream.write_value(CDROutputStream.java:1001)
at com.sun.corba.se.internal.iiop.CDROutputStream.write_value(CDROutputStream.java:562)
at com.sun.corba.se.internal.io.IIOPOutputStream.outputClassFields(IIOPOutputStream.java:618)
at com.sun.corba.se.internal.io.IIOPOutputStream.defaultWriteObjectDelegate(IIOPOutputStream.java:163)
at com.sun.corba.se.internal.io.IIOPOutputStream.outputObject(IIOPOutputStream.java:482)
at com.sun.corba.se.internal.io.IIOPOutputStream.simpleWriteObject(IIOPOutputStream.java:125)
at com.sun.corba.se.internal.io.ValueHandlerImpl.writeValueInternal(ValueHandlerImpl.java:131)
at com.sun.corba.se.internal.io.ValueHandlerImpl.writeValue(ValueHandlerImpl.java:111)
at com.sun.corba.se.internal.iiop.CDROutputStream.write_value(CDROutputStream.java:1001)
at com.sun.corba.se.internal.corba.TCUtility.marshalIn(TCUtility.java:136)
at com.sun.corba.se.internal.corba.AnyImpl.write_value(AnyImpl.java:380)
at com.sun.corba.se.internal.iiop.CDROutputStream.write_any(CDROutputStream.java:469)
at com.sun.corba.se.internal.javax.rmi.CORBA.Util.writeAny(Util.java:187)
at javax.rmi.CORBA.Util.writeAny(Util.java:80)
at weblogic.iiop.AbstractOutputStream.writeAbstractInterface(AbstractOutputStream.java:145)
at weblogic.iiop.AbstractOutputStream.writeObject(AbstractOutputStream.java:127)
at SYX.framework.src.server.EB.VwAppUsersBeanHomeImpl_WLSkel.invoke(VwAppUsersBeanHomeImpl_WLSkel.java:144)
at weblogic.rmi.extensions.BasicServerObjectAdapter.invoke(BasicServerObjectAdapter.java:338)
at weblogic.rmi.extensions.BasicRequestHandler.handleRequest(BasicRequestHandler.java:69)
at weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicExecuteRequest.execute(BasicExecuteRequest.java:15)
--------------- nested within: ------------------
weblogic.iiop.NestedIOException - with nested exception:
[org.omg.CORBA.INV_OBJREF: SYX.framework.src.server.EB.VwAppUsersBeanEOImpl not exported or is a JRMP stub minor code: 0 completed: No]
at weblogic.iiop.AbstractOutputStream.writeObject(AbstractOutputStream.java:135)
at SYX.framework.src.server.EB.VwAppUsersBeanHomeImpl_WLSkel.invoke(VwAppUsersBeanHomeImpl_WLSkel.java:144)
at weblogic.rmi.extensions.BasicServerObjectAdapter.invoke(BasicServerObjectAdapter.java:338)
at weblogic.rmi.extensions.BasicRequestHandler.handleRequest(BasicRequestHandler.java:69)
at weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicExecuteRequest.execute(BasicExecuteRequest.java:15)

--------------- nested within: ------------------
weblogic.rmi.MarshalException: error marshalling return
- with nested exception:
[weblogic.iiop.NestedIOException - with nested exception:
[org.omg.CORBA.INV_OBJREF: SYX.framework.src.server.EB.VwAppUsersBeanEOImpl not exported or is a JRMP stub minor code: 0 completed: No]]
at SYX.framework.src.server.EB.VwAppUsersBeanHomeImpl_WLSkel.invoke(VwAppUsersBeanHomeImpl_WLSkel.java:146)
at weblogic.rmi.extensions.BasicServerObjectAdapter.invoke(BasicServerObjectAdapter.java:338)
at weblogic.rmi.extensions.BasicRequestHandler.handleRequest(BasicRequestHandler.java:69)
at weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicExecuteRequest.execute(BasicExecuteRequest.java:15)

weblogic.rmi.ServerException: A remote exception occurred while executing the method on the remote object
- with nested exception:
[weblogic.rmi.MarshalException: error marshalling return
- with nested exception:
[weblogic.iiop.NestedIOException - with nested exception:
[org.omg.CORBA.INV_OBJREF: SYX.framework.src.server.EB.VwAppUsersBeanEOImpl not exported or is a JRMP stub minor code: 0 completed: No]]]
at weblogic.rmi.extensions.BasicServerObjectAdapter.invoke(BasicServerObjectAdapter.java:343)