Another java.rmi.MarshalException using wlclient.jar

1 view

Ray Vannest

Nov 11, 2003, 8:43:35 AM11/11/03

Does anyone know what might be causing the following exception? I have a swing
client calling an EJB and I find the following stack trace on the client side,
however I do not find anything on the server side. The exact same code works
with the weblogic.jar, however, when I switch to the wlclient.jar, this error
happens. I am using JRE 1.4.2_02 on the client and am using the -iiop and -basicClientJar
appc options to generate my domain jar for the client. Thanks in advance for
any help!

java.rmi.MarshalException: CORBA MARSHAL 1398079699 Maybe; nested exception is:

org.omg.CORBA.MARSHAL: Unable to read value from underlying bridge : Unable to
read value from underlying bridge : Unable to read value from underlying bridge
: Serializable readObject method failed internally vmcid: SUN minor code: 211
completed: Maybe
at com.sun.corba.se.internal.iiop.ShutdownUtilDelegate.mapSystemException(Unknown
Source)
at javax.rmi.CORBA.Util.mapSystemException(Unknown Source)

Andy Piper

Nov 11, 2003, 12:05:49 PM11/11/03
"Ray Vannest" <rvan...@paychex.com> writes:

Hi Ray,

We fixed a bunch of these problems in 8.1SP1 and a few more in 8.1SP2.
You should raise a support call so we can figure out whether your
situation is indeed fixed in 8.1SP2 - or in the event that it is not
provide us some additional data so that we can fix it.

andy

Ray Vannest

Nov 11, 2003, 11:41:07 AM11/11/03

Thanks Andy!