java.net.SocketException

buatapa

May 3, 2001, 12:45:26 PM5/3/01

I tried to force a page (jsp file) to reload from the server by using location.reload(true)
and the page doesn't reload and from the weblogic server I see this error.

Thu May 03 10:36:45 CDT 2001:<E> <HTTP> Connection failure
java.net.SocketException: ReadFile on fd=1144 failed with err=64
at weblogic.socket.NTSocketMuxer.initiateIO(Native Method)
at weblogic.socket.NTSocketMuxer.read(NTSocketMuxer.java:254)
at weblogic.socket.MuxableSocketHTTP.requeue(MuxableSocketHTTP.java:157)

at weblogic.socket.MuxableSocketHTTP.execute(MuxableSocketHTTP.java:267)

Does anyone know anything about this?