What make suck Exception?

Catherine

Jun 26, 2001, 12:26:58 AM6/26/01
星期二 六月 26 12:09:48 CST 2001:<E> <HTTP> Connection failure
java.net.SocketException: Connection aborted by peer: JVM_recv in socket
input s
tream read
at java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead(Native Method)
at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:86)
at
weblogic.socket.JavaSocketMuxer.processSockets(JavaSocketMuxer.java:2
09)
at
weblogic.socket.SocketReaderRequest.execute(SocketReaderRequest.java:
23)

In my JSP,I never used Socket.But what make suck Exception? What can I do?

Shiva Paranandi

Jun 26, 2001, 3:11:08 PM6/26/01
This happens when the client/server closes the connection. Normally happens
when you hit the reload button or close the browser. This is a harmless
message. Your JSP does not open sockets, but the HTTP protocol needs sockets.

Shiva.