WLS 6.1 SP2, problem starting Struts

Vijay

Feb 19, 2002, 10:41:09 PM2/19/02

We have recently upgraded our Weblogic Server from 6.1(no service pack) to
6.1 SP2. Now the problem is when I access a jsp page in my web application,
I get this nasty error:

<Feb 20, 2002 9:10:24 AM SGT> <Error> <HTTP>
<[WebAppServletContext(5743047,sme,/sme)] Root cause of Servl

javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Cannot find ActionMappings or
ActionFormBeans collection
at org.apache.struts.taglib.html.FormTag.lookup(FormTag.java:781)
at
org.apache.struts.taglib.html.FormTag.doStartTag(FormTag.java:481)
at jsp_servlet._security.__login._jspService(__login.java:132)
at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspBase.service(JspBase.java:27)
at
:265)
at
:304)
at
:200)
at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.invokeServlet(WebAppServletCo
ntext.java:2495)
at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execute(ServletRequestImpl.java
:2204)
at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:139)

I didn't change any of the configuration files that were working well with
the previous version of WLS. In fact even classpath also I didn't modify.
This problem is seen on Windows as well as Solaris env. Yesterday I played
with classpath in Solaris env. and kept the "struts.jar" as the fist in
classpath. It worked and I got an idea to remove it and see if it doesn't
work. It didn't work as expected, but didn't work even if I put it back form
then on.

Has any of you guys had the same problem and if yes, pl. let me know your
fix for it.

Thanks & Regards

Vijay