From: "Bernard Colagrosso" <bernardc...@hotmail.com>
Sender: "Bernard Colagrosso" <bernardc...@hotmail.com>
Subject: NoClassDefFoundError with JSPC
Newsgroups: weblogic.developer.interest.jsp
Date: 20 Mar 2002 18:27:07 -0800

I get the following error when I compile a JSP with jspc.

I use weblogic 5.1 on a PC running on Windows 2000 Pro.

Can someone please help me before I throw my PC through the window? :-)

C:\weblogic\classes\weblogic>java weblogic.jspc -d c:\weblogic\classes -keepgenerated
printAllParame
ters.jsp

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sun/java/util/collections/List
at weblogic.jspc.<init>(jspc.java:37)
at weblogic.jspc.main(jspc.java:111)

g888

未讀,
2002年3月21日 上午8:47:342002/3/21
收件者:
Are you explicitly importing that package with the jsp import tag. I know
that it's normally imported by default but we've seen where it wasn't. So
explicitly import javax.util.List and see if you have more success. What
version of JDK are you using and so on?
g888

"Bernard Colagrosso" <bernardc...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Bernard

未讀,
2002年3月24日 上午11:41:542002/3/24
收件者:

Thank you for answering.

However the problem seems to be elsewhere.

Here's additional information.

I am using jdk1.2.2

I reinstalled my JDK and Weblogic 5.1 (SP 11) and it worked once but after that
I got the same error again.

The setEnv.cmd script gives me an error when I run it saying jdk 1.1.7 can't be
found (obviously). so I changed the JAVA_HOME variable in the script to c:\jdk1.2.2
and, as I mentioned, it worked OK the first time, but never again.

Here is my JSP:

<HTML><HEAD><TITLE>JSP Prints All Parameters</TITLE></HEAD><BODY>
<%@ page import="java.util.Enumeration"%>
<H2> Print all initialization parameters </H2>
<UL>
<% Enumeration parameters = config.getInitParameterNames();
while (parameters.hasMoreElements()) {
String name = (String)parameters.nextElement();
%> <LI> <%=name%> = <%=config.getInitParameter(name)%>
<% } %>
</UL>
</BODY></HTML>

Robert Patrick

未讀,
2002年4月5日 下午3:36:032002/4/5
收件者:
Make sure that weblogicaux.jar is in the CLASSPATH.
0 則新訊息