JSP Client

dominik schraner

Apr 18, 2001, 5:00:30 AM4/18/01
If your JSP client (web application) runs in a different process (or on another
host) than the EJB container you have to include the EJB jar file in the
weblogic classpath.

regards
/dominik

Shashi Bhusan wrote:

> [...]
> not working. When I am invoking this JSP it throws the following exception
>
> Mon Jan 08 11:11:21 GMT+05:30 2001:<E> <ServletContext-General> root cause
> of ServletException
> javax.naming.CommunicationException. Root exception is
> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: class MusicBeanHomeImpl_S
> erviceStub previously not found
> at weblogic.rjvm.MsgAbbrev.read(MsgAbbrev.java:181)
> at
> weblogic.socket.JVMAbbrevSocket.readMsgAbbrevs(JVMAbbrevSocket.java:505)
> at
> weblogic.rjvm.MsgAbbrevInputStream.prime(MsgAbbrevInputStream.java:134)
> at weblogic.rjvm.RJVMImpl.dispatch(RJVMImpl.java:610)
> at
> weblogic.rjvm.ConnectionManagerServer.handleRJVM(ConnectionManagerServer.jav
> a:123)
> at
> weblogic.rjvm.ConnectionManager.dispatch(ConnectionManager.java:630)
> at
> weblogic.socket.JVMAbbrevSocket.dispatch(JVMAbbrevSocket.java:393)
> at weblogic.socket.JVMSocketT3.dispatch(JVMSocketT3.java:342)
> at
> weblogic.socket.NTSocketMuxer.processSockets(NTSocketMuxer.java:424)
> at
> weblogic.socket.SocketReaderRequest.execute(SocketReaderRequest.java:23)
> at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:120)
>
> --------------- nested within: ------------------
> weblogic.rmi.UnmarshalException: Unmarshalling return
> - with nested exception:
> [java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: class MusicBeanHomeImpl_ServiceStub
> previously not found]
> at
> weblogic.jndi.toolkit.BasicWLContext_WLStub.lookup(BasicWLContext_WLStub.jav
> a:256)
> at
> weblogic.jndi.toolkit.WLContextStub.lookup(WLContextStub.java:545)
> at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:350)
> at jsp_servlet._test._test1._jspService(_test1.java:91)
> at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspBase.service(JspBase.java:27)
> at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java
> :105)
> at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletContextImpl.invokeServlet(ServletContextImp
> l.java:742)
> at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletContextImpl.invokeServlet(ServletContextImp
> l.java:686)
> at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletContextManager.invokeServlet(ServletContext
> Manager.java:247)
> at
> weblogic.socket.MuxableSocketHTTP.invokeServlet(MuxableSocketHTTP.java:361)
> at
> weblogic.socket.MuxableSocketHTTP.execute(MuxableSocketHTTP.java:261)
> at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:120)

Dimitri Rakitine

Apr 18, 2001, 3:54:52 PM4/18/01
I didnt try it myself yet, but somebody told me that starting from some
service pack weblogic.system.enableUnsafeClassloading property will enable
(unsafe) network classloading.

--
Dimitri