HTTP Session Invalid

1 view

Babu

Jun 25, 2002, 8:47:55 AM6/25/02

java.lang.IllegalStateException: HttpSession is invalid
at weblogic.servlet.internal.session.SessionData.getAttribute(SessionData.java:159)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.session.SessionData.getValue(SessionData.java:131)

The problem is my weblogic.log is filled with the above Exception.
How can i suppress this error:
I am using frames..I have one parent frame and it contains several child frames...where
i create a session in parent frame and pass it to the child frames.
i think when i close the browser before all the frames are processed.. I am getting
the above exception.
How can I suppress the above exception.
Please help me if u have some suggestions...