Precompile JSP with static include throws Exception

Ravi S

May 20, 2004, 1:59:33 AM5/20/04

My application is struts and tiles based running on Weblogic 8.1 SP2. When I tried
to precompile the JSP using the precompile option in weblogic.xml, there is an
exception during the server startup pointing at <%@ include file="../tld-include.jsp"%>.
The following is the stack trace.

<May 20, 2004 11:19:18 AM IST> <Warning> <HTTP> <BEA-101212> <_appsdir_provisioner_dir:provisioner
Failure while Precompiling JSPs: weblogic.utils.ParsingException: nested TokenStreamException:
antlr.TokenStreamException: Could not include ../tld-include.jsp.
weblogic.utils.ParsingException: nested TokenStreamException: antlr.TokenStreamException:
Could not include ../tld-include.jsp
at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspLexer.parse(JspLexer.java:965)
at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspParser.doit(JspParser.java:106)
at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspParser.parse(JspParser.java:230)
at weblogic.servlet.jsp.Jsp2Java.outputs(Jsp2Java.java:125)...

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Ravi

Naveen

Jun 18, 2004, 10:33:56 AM6/18/04

I had a similar problem.....and the root cause of it was a mistake in the relative
path of the included JSP.
Hope this helps
Naveen.