JMS client and multiple queues?

Ron Cline

Oct 9, 2001, 6:54:43 PM10/9/01
I am trying to set up a standalone client that opens 2 JMS queues to 2 different instances of Weblogic 6.1. I have found that I can open only ONE queue at a time. The 2nd queue open will fail. If I open the first queue, then close and then open the 2nd queue, that will work. But I can never keep 2 open for listeners at the same time. I can, however, open 2 listeners on the SAME queue (weblogic instance) simultaneously.

I'm failing the 2nd pass with "Connection not found" on the queueConnection.createQueueSession().

Is what I'm trying to do possible?

Tom Barnes

Oct 9, 2001, 6:05:20 PM10/9/01
to Ron Cline
Its definitely possible, and is normal practice. What is the full stack trace?

Ron Cline

Oct 10, 2001, 12:29:37 AM10/10/01

Here is the stack trace for the JMS Exception, thrown on the 2nd
queue open.

weblogic.jms.common.JMSException: Connection not found
at weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicOutboundRequest.sendReceive(BasicOutboundRequest.java:85)
at weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicRemoteRef.invoke(BasicRemoteRef.java:133)
at weblogic.rmi.internal.ProxyStub.invoke(ProxyStub.java:35)
at $Proxy2.dispatchSyncFuture(Unknown Source)
at weblogic.jms.dispatcher.DispatcherWrapperState.dispatchSync(DispatcherWrapperState.java:262)
at weblogic.jms.client.JMSConnection.sessionCreate(JMSConnection.java:261)
at weblogic.jms.client.JMSConnection.createQueueSession(JMSConnection.java:228)
at TestIt.connectReceiveJMS2(TestIt.java:208)
at TestIt.<init>(TestIt.java:28)
at TestIt.main(TestIt.java:19)

Zach

Oct 10, 2001, 9:11:33 AM10/10/01
This stack trace appears multiple times in this newsgroup.
The problem is you have two different servers with the
same name. Make sure you servers have unique names.

_sjz.

"Ron Cline" <ro...@dogwoodsoftware.com> wrote in message

Ron Cline

Oct 10, 2001, 10:55:39 AM10/10/01

I had taken the defaults for both test Weblogic installations,
using "mydomain" and "myserver". Do I need to change these 2
names or will changing the myserver suffice?

Zach

Oct 10, 2001, 2:38:20 PM10/10/01
just myserver is enough.

"Ron Cline" <ro...@dogwoodsoftware.com> wrote in message

Sachin Gupta

Oct 31, 2001, 4:02:49 PM10/31/01
Hi

I'm having the same problem

It gives this exception

weblogic.jms.common.JMSException: Connection not found

at
weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicOutboundRequest.sendReceive(BasicOutboundRequest.
java:85)

at weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicRemoteRef.invoke(BasicRemoteRef.java:133)

at weblogic.rmi.internal.ProxyStub.invoke(ProxyStub.java:35)

at $Proxy2.dispatchSyncFuture(Unknown Source)

at
weblogic.jms.dispatcher.DispatcherWrapperState.dispatchSync(DispatcherWrappe
rState.java:262)

at weblogic.jms.client.JMSConnection.sessionCreate(JMSConnection.java:261)

at
weblogic.jms.client.JMSConnection.createTopicSession(JMSConnection.java:238)

at TopicReceive.init(TopicReceive.java:78)

at TopicReceive.init(TopicReceive.java:66)

Sachin

"Ron Cline" <ro...@dogwoodsoftware.com> wrote in message

Zach

Nov 1, 2001, 3:17:43 PM11/1/01
And I have the same answer for both of you. Make sure the two servers you
are using have unique names. For instance, make sure they are not both
called "myserver".

_sjz.

"Sachin Gupta" <sgu...@e-lectrade.com> wrote in message