Remaining Name Problem??

Shankara Narayanan

Aug 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/3/00
Hi

The below errors sounds very familiar to all -which I got while trying
to exe a client code from command prompt. I have checked all possible
ways but I am not able to get out of this problem. I am using weblogic
4.5.2. I could not find a solution from the newsgroups archives - need
some expert advice on this.

cheers
shankar

------------------------ERROR---------------
javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: 'test.TestRequestHome'; Remaining
Name: 'test.TestRequestHome'
at java.lang.Throwable.fillInStackTrace(Native Method)
at
weblogic.rmi.extensions.BasicRequest.sendReceive(BasicRequest.java:44)
at
weblogic.jndi.WLContext_WLStub.lookup(WLContext_WLStub.java:223)
at weblogic.jndi.toolkit.WLContextStub.lookup(Compiled Code)
at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:280)
at
examples.ejb.basic.testrequest.TestRequestClient.main(TestRequestClient.java:32)