Couldn't send messages to 2 different JMS servers at the same time.

Weblogic

Dec 21, 2001, 11:05:35 PM12/21/01
Hello everyone,

From my client program when I try to send messages to two different JMS
servers, I get weblogic.jms.common.JMSException: Connection not found. Both
the servers are installed with Weblogic Server 6.1 SP1 on 1.3.1 JDK.

Can anyone help know, what is wrong.

Thanks in Advance,
-Ravi.

S O U R C E
=========

import javax.jms.*;
import java.util.Properties;
import javax.naming.*;

public class JMSTest
{
public JMSTest()
{
}

public static void main(String[] args)
{
JMSTest client = new JMSTest();

//client.sendMessage("t3://dev5:7001","weblogic.jndi.WLInitialContextFactory
","QCFactory","umsprimary","Hello Message");

client.sendMessage("t3://dev5:7001","weblogic.jndi.WLInitialContextFactory",
"QCFactory","smsprimary","Hello Message");

client.sendMessage("t3://kahless:7001","weblogic.jndi.WLInitialContextFactor
y","QCFactory","umsprimary","Hello Message");
}

public void sendMessage(String inURL, String inCtxFactory, String
inQueueFactory, String inQueue, String inMsg)
{

try
{
Properties prop = new Properties();
prop.put(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY,inCtxFactory);
prop.put(Context.PROVIDER_URL,inURL);
Context ctx = new InitialContext(prop);

QueueConnectionFactory qcf = (QueueConnectionFactory)
ctx.lookup(inQueueFactory);
QueueConnection qConn = qcf.createQueueConnection();
QueueSession qSession = qConn.createQueueSession(false,
Session.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE);
Queue q = (Queue) ctx.lookup(inQueue);

QueueSender qSender = qSession.createSender(q);

TextMessage msg = qSession.createTextMessage(inMsg);
qSender.send(msg);
System.out.println("Message Sent Successfully!");
}
catch(Exception e)
{
System.out.println("Exception Occured");
e.printStackTrace();
}
}

}

O U T P U T
=========

Message Sent Successfully!
Exception Occured
weblogic.jms.common.JMSException: Connection not found

Start server side stack trace:
weblogic.jms.common.JMSException: Connection not found
at
weblogic.jms.dispatcher.InvocableManager.invocableFind(InvocableManager.java
:121)
at
weblogic.jms.dispatcher.Request.wrappedFiniteStateMachine(Request.java:503)
at
weblogic.jms.dispatcher.DispatcherImpl.dispatchAsync(DispatcherImpl.java:149
)
at
weblogic.jms.dispatcher.DispatcherImpl.dispatchSyncFuture(DispatcherImpl.jav
a:300)
at weblogic.jms.dispatcher.DispatcherImpl_WLSkel.invoke(Unknown Source)
at weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicServerRef.invoke(BasicServerRef.java:296)
at
weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicServerRef.handleRequest(BasicServerRef.java:265)
at
weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicExecuteRequest.execute(BasicExecuteRequest.java:2
2)
at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:139)
End server side stack trace

at
weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicOutboundRequest.sendReceive(BasicOutboundRequest.
java:85)
at weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicRemoteRef.invoke(BasicRemoteRef.java:134)
at weblogic.rmi.internal.ProxyStub.invoke(ProxyStub.java:35)
at $Proxy2.dispatchSyncFuture(Unknown Source)
at
weblogic.jms.dispatcher.DispatcherWrapperState.dispatchSync(DispatcherWrappe
rState.java:262)
at
weblogic.jms.client.JMSConnection.sessionCreate(JMSConnection.java:261)
at
weblogic.jms.client.JMSConnection.createQueueSession(JMSConnection.java:228)
at com.adspedia.msg.amp.test.JMSTest.sendMessage(JMSTest.java:35)
at com.adspedia.msg.amp.test.JMSTest.main(JMSTest.java:20)

Weblogic

Dec 22, 2001, 2:24:24 PM12/22/01
It sends messages to 2 different JMS servers, if I close the QueueConnection
everytime before I send message to another JMS server.

My current project is building a messaging system using JMS, it requires
multiple connection to be alive at the same time to receive and dispatch
messages.

Any ideas,

Thanks,
-Ravi.

"Weblogic" <ravi...@mail.netzero.net> wrote in message

Zach

Dec 22, 2001, 2:41:41 PM12/22/01
This is a common configuration mistake. You have two WebLogic servers both
with the same name - most likely "myserver". You need to ensure that each
server has a unique name.

_sjz.

"Weblogic" <ravi...@mail.netzero.net> wrote in message

Weblogic