problem to start connections of JMS in startup class

1 view

Chunbo Huang

Sep 21, 2001, 4:45:47 PM9/21/01
Hi, I have some code to start a connection of JMS. it works fine as a
stand-alone java class. However, when I put the code in a weblogic
start-up class, I run into the exception. (the JMS is on another weblogic
server JVM). I am using weblogic6.1 SP1.

weblogic.jms.common.JMSException: Connection not found
at
weblogic.jms.dispatcher.InvocableManager.invocableFind(InvocableManag
er.java:121)
at
weblogic.jms.dispatcher.Request.wrappedFiniteStateMachine(Request.jav
a:503)
at
weblogic.jms.dispatcher.DispatcherImpl.dispatchSync(DispatcherImpl.ja
va:272)
at weblogic.jms.client.JMSConnection.start(JMSConnection.java:428)
at
com.jamcracker.workflow.WLPIQueueReceive.startup(WLPIQueueReceive.jav
a:142)
SamplePlugin: init called
at
weblogic.t3.srvr.StartupClassRunner.invokeStartup(StartupClassRunner.
java:112)
at
weblogic.t3.srvr.StartupClassRunner.invokeClass(StartupClassRunner.ja
va:93)
at
weblogic.t3.srvr.StartupClassRunner.run(StartupClassRunner.java:61)

any idea why this happened?

here is the code fragment:

String connectionFactory = args[1];
String topicName = args[2];
String url = args[0];
if (connectionFactory == null || topicName == null) {
throw new
IllegalArgumentException("connectionFactory="+connectionFactory+
", topicName="+topicName);
}

ctx = getInitialContext(url);

qconFactory = (QueueConnectionFactory) ctx.lookup(connectionFactory);
qcon = qconFactory.createQueueConnection();
qcon.start();

queue = (Queue) ctx.lookup(topicName);

qsession = qcon.createQueueSession(false, Session.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE);

consumer = qsession.createReceiver(queue);
qcon.start();

--Chunbo

Zach

Sep 22, 2001, 10:28:56 AM9/22/01
Do you have multiple servers? Do they have the same name?
For instance, do you have two servers with the name "myserver"?
_sjz.

"Chunbo Huang" <chu...@bea.com> wrote in message