Messaging Bridge Between 2 Weblogic Server

Seb

Jan 9, 2003, 8:14:49 AM1/9/03

I would like to create a messaging bridge between two Weblogic Server on two different
server. One on Windows NT and one on Solaris.

I have created one queue on NT and one other queue on Solaris, and the corresponding
JMS Bridge destination for each queue on one server (and the other to test).

And on one server (and the other to test), I have created a messaging bridge to
transfert messages from one queue to the other, but I have a message on the Weblogic
Server.

javax.resource.spi.ResourceAllocationException: CreateManagedConnection Error:
ConnectionFactory: failed to get initial context (InitialContextFactory =weblogic.jndi.WLInitialContextFactory,
url = http://usv9007.rtc.ch:7001, user name = null, password = null
at weblogic.connector.common.internal.ConnectionPool.makeResources(ConnectionPool.java:978)
at weblogic.connector.common.internal.ConnectionPool.getConnection(ConnectionPool.java:1708)
at weblogic.connector.common.internal.ConnectionPoolManager.getConnection(ConnectionPoolManager.java:163)
at weblogic.connector.common.internal.ConnectionManagerImpl.allocateConnection(ConnectionManagerImpl.java:25)
at weblogic.jms.adapter.JMSBaseConnectionFactory.getTargetConnection(JMSBaseConnectionFactory.java:126)
at weblogic.jms.bridge.internal.MessagingBridge.getConnections(MessagingBridge.java:733)
at weblogic.jms.bridge.internal.MessagingBridge.execute(MessagingBridge.java:899)
at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:152)
at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:133)
<09.01.2003 13:48:51 CET> <Error> <Connector> <190006> <Error granting connection
request.>

Parameter for the distant queue

Adapter JNDI Name : eis.jms.WLSConnectionFactoryJNDIXA (I have activated the XA
ressources for the ConnectionFactory and the corresponding adapter)
Connection URL : http://SolarisIP:7001
InitialContextFactory : weblogic.jndi.WLInitialContextFactory
ConnectionFactory JNDI Name : myConnectionFactory
Destination JNDI Name : myQueueSolaris
Destination Type : Queue

I don't understand why I have this error, because all the parameters are correct,
and the http tunneling is activated.

Could you help me to configure correctly this messaging bridge ???

Thanks a lot.

Dongbo Xiao

Jan 9, 2003, 10:35:52 AM1/9/03
Looks like the error occurred on the target destination
of the bridge. One way to find out if your configuration
is correct is to use the same parameters (initial context factory,
url, username and password) to get a connection to the
target server from a standalone client.

Dongbo

Seb

Jan 10, 2003, 3:23:25 AM1/10/03

I have tried it on NT and on Solaris, all is ok, I have the messages I have sent.

I have tried my bridge with the t3 protocol, and the first time I have had an
error about transactions, but the first message has been received. And now I have
nothing, no connection, no message transfered.

I don't understand.

Do you know where can I find a tutorial explaining how to create point by point
a messaging bridge ?

I have read your documentation and I have no answer about my problem.

Thanks to help me.

Seb

Jan 10, 2003, 3:51:24 AM1/10/03