QueueConnectionFactory NamingNotFoundException ??

Farooq

Apr 6, 2001, 4:18:42 PM4/6/01

Hi All.

I have seen this numerous posts related to the same on the group but none of the
solutions seem to solve my dilemma - so here we go again - the exception I get
is :

Exception while constructing queue instance in main program 'javax.jms.QueueCon
nectionFactory'
javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: 'javax.jms.QueueConnectionFactory'; remainin
g name 'jms.QueueConnectionFactory'
at weblogic.rmi.extensions.AbstractRequest.sendReceive(AbstractRequest.j
ava:76)
at weblogic.jndi.toolkit.BasicWLContext_WLStub.lookup(BasicWLContext_WLS
tub.java:246)
at weblogic.jndi.toolkit.WLContextStub.lookup(WLContextStub.java, Compil
ed Code)
at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:349)
at com.ssga.jms.CommandReceiver.init(CommandReceiver.java:255)
at com.ssga.jms.CommandReceiver.main(CommandReceiver.java, Compiled Code
)

and my weblogic.properties file entries are :

weblogic.jms.connectionPool=demoPool
weblogic.jms.enable=true
weblogic.jms.queue.exampleQueue=javax.jms.exampleQueue
weblogic.jms.queue.monitorQueue=javax.jms.monitorQueue
weblogic.jms.connectionFactoryName.jmsFactory=javax.jms.QueueConnectionFactory

Perhaps I am missing something ??

Your help is appreciated.
Thanks

Zach

Apr 6, 2001, 3:21:45 PM4/6/01
try removing the definition of the QueueConnectionFactory.
it should be done automagically as that is one of the default
connection factories.

"Farooq" <drj...@usa.net> wrote in message