weblogic.jms.common.JMSException: Connection not found

1 view

BEA

Apr 3, 2002, 12:56:40 PM4/3/02

Can anyone help me with a bit of a problem I am having.....

initialContextProperties contains a valid URL

ctx = new InitialContext ( initialContextProperties );
TopicConnectionFactory connFactory = (TopicConnectionFactory) ctx.lookup
"TopicConnectionFactory" );
TopicConnection newTopicConnection = connFactory.createTopicConnection();
newTopicConnection.createTopicSession(false,
javax.jms.TopicSession.DUPS_OK_ACKNOWLEDGE);

The above snippet works fine except for the very last line. Despite getting
what appears to be a valid topic connection from my factory ( well no
exceptions were thrown at least!) I get the following stack trace

weblogic.jms.common.JMSException: Connection not found
at
weblogic.jms.dispatcher.InvocableManager.invocableFind(InvocableManager.java
:121)
at
weblogic.jms.dispatcher.Request.wrappedFiniteStateMachine(Request.java:509)
at
weblogic.jms.dispatcher.DispatcherImpl.dispatchSync(DispatcherImpl.java:272)
at
weblogic.jms.client.JMSConnection.sessionCreate(JMSConnection.java:268)
at
weblogic.jms.client.JMSConnection.createTopicSession(JMSConnection.java:245)

I am running with Weblogic 6.1 SP2. The box running the above code is a PC
and the initialContextProperties points to a server running on a Unix box
( not sure if this is relevant ... ).

Thanks
Andy

Tom Barnes

Apr 3, 2002, 4:53:08 PM4/3/02
to BEA
You may have two weblogic servers that are named the same, or two JMS servers
that are named the same.
Make sure to configure these with unique names.

Tom