java.util.NoSuchElementException in MDListener

1 view

Daniel Hoppe

Nov 9, 2001, 2:44:04 PM11/9/01

during stress-tests I regularly see this exception in the logs:

java.util.NoSuchElementException
at java.util.LinkedList.getFirst(LinkedList.java:94)
at
weblogic.ejb20.internal.MDListener.putListener(MDListener.java:128)
at
weblogic.ejb20.internal.MDListener.execute(MDListener.java:297)
at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:137)

This issue has been discussed already, e.g. in
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=MDListener+weblogic&hl=en&rnum=1&selm=
3B9902C9.A9561DFB%40nextjet.com, but there doesn't seem to be a solution
yet. Does anyone have an idea on what might go wrong or are there any
patches available?

Thanks,

Daniel

Zach

Nov 9, 2001, 3:21:11 PM11/9/01
This is a known problem in the EJB container code. We have not been able
to reproduce this.
_sjz.

"Daniel Hoppe" <ho...@sitewaerts.de> wrote in message