Sending message to a external Weblogic server

Andy

Jun 4, 2004, 5:01:11 PM6/4/04

Hi.
I have a situation where I am sending an JMS message to external queue on Weblogic
Server which is not part of cluster. This happens in a session bean,which is wrapped
in a container transaction. I have supplied the required security credentials
like user, password etc.
I get an error while tryign to send the message through bean. The stack trace
is :
weblogic.jms.common.JMSException: Connection not found
at weblogic.jms.dispatcher.InvocableManager.invocableFind(InvocableManager.java:136)
at weblogic.jms.dispatcher.Request.wrappedFiniteStateMachine(Request.java:596)
at weblogic.jms.dispatcher.DispatcherImpl.dispatchSync(DispatcherImpl.java:153)
at weblogic.jms.client.JMSConnection.createSessionInternal(JMSConnection.java:400)
at weblogic.jms.client.JMSConnection.createQueueSession(JMSConnection.java:347)

also one thing interesting is that if I call the same server and queue outside
of the session bean,it works fine.
Any ideas what might be causing the issue?

Thanks
Andy

Tom Barnes

Jun 7, 2004, 2:18:49 PM6/7/04
to Andy
This may be a side effect
of a naming conflict. As per the documentation, when
integrating two WL domains, ensure:
every domain name is different
every WL server name is sifferent
every JMS server name is different