Weblogic security error

1 view

Max

Nov 11, 2002, 11:28:37 AM11/11/02

Hi folks,

I'm not especially proficient with Weblogic, I haven't really done any development
with it but I am a little familiar with configuring some pieces. Bearing this
in mind, what follows is pretty sparse on details.

My department has two deployments of the same application but one works and one
doesn't. The error is below:

Start server side stack trace:
java.lang.ClassCastException: weblogic.security.acl.DefaultUserInfoImpl
at weblogic.kernel.BootServicesImpl.authenticate(BootServicesImpl.java:189)
at weblogic.kernel.BootServicesImpl.invoke(BootServicesImpl.java:145)
at weblogic.rjvm.RJVMImpl.dispatchRequest(RJVMImpl.java:620)
at weblogic.rjvm.RJVMImpl.dispatch(RJVMImpl.java:581)
at weblogic.rjvm.ConnectionManagerServer.handleRJVM(ConnectionManagerServer.java:164)
at weblogic.rjvm.ConnectionManager.dispatch(ConnectionManager.java:640)
at weblogic.rjvm.t3.T3JVMConnection.dispatch(T3JVMConnection.java:454)
at weblogic.socket.PosixSocketMuxer.deliverGoodNews(PosixSocketMuxer.java:456)
at weblogic.socket.PosixSocketMuxer.processSockets(PosixSocketMuxer.java:385)
at weblogic.socket.SocketReaderRequest.execute(SocketReaderRequest.java:24)
at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:139)
End server side stack trace

I'm not hoping that from this VERY limited information anybody can offer a solution,
I'm not expecting that, I'm just hoping that someone can point me in a general
direction i.e. the ACLS are corrupt, or something like that. Sorry for the lack
of details. I'm testing the back end application and our front end app cannot
see the back end, I've been tasked to find out why.

Cheers, Max

Max

Nov 11, 2002, 11:29:58 AM11/11/02

me again. :-) I just wanted to add that I posted this in the jms forum because
the back/front ends communicate over JMS.

- Max