weblogic.management.NoAccessRuntimeException when creating temporary queue

pepsiteeth

Aug 29, 2001, 3:47:31 PM8/29/01
I got a NoAccessRunTimeException calling createTemporaryQueue with sp2
in a clustered environment, and managed node.

Any pointer? Not sure where can I set access permission with a JMS
template in config.xml.

thanks

weblogic.management.NoAccessRuntimeException: look for details in
server log
at weblogic.rmi.internal.AbstractOutboundRequest.sendReceive(AbstractOutboundRequest.java(Compiled
Code))
at weblogic.jms.frontend.FEConnection_WLStub.createTemporaryDestination(FEConnection_WLStub.java:329)
at weblogic.jms.client.JMSSession.createTemporaryDestination(JMSSession.java:1554)
at weblogic.jms.client.JMSSession.createTemporaryQueue(JMSSession.java:1187)

Zach

Aug 29, 2001, 3:51:07 PM8/29/01
I believe this is fixed in 6.1, possible 6.1 SP1.
_sjz.

"pepsiteeth" <pepsi...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Asynch Messaging

Sep 4, 2001, 2:27:28 PM9/4/01
You may need to acquire an InitialContext with an environment that has a
principal and credentials.

A.M.

"Zach" <za...@nospam.com> wrote in message