Google групе више не подржавају нове Usenet постове ни праћења. Претходни садржај остаје видљив.

Error Storing JMSMessage,EOF Exception--Urgent!!!!!!!!!!!

4 прегледа
Пређи на прву непрочитану поруку

Krish

непрочитано,
21. 8. 2001. 11:07:4021.8.01.
We are using a Qconnection factory to send and receive my JMSMessage
Object.
Our application is running on three different weblogic server which is
inside a cluster.We also have a JMS server running outside the
cluster. No JMS property is defined at the cluster level or the server
level. We get the initial context of the JMS server running outside
the cluster and create the necessary JMS connection.

Now after starting all the servers, we ran our application in the
server1.We were able to send and receive JMSMessage object.Now we ran
our application on server2,we got a exception when trying to send the
JMSMessage object. Following is the exception

java.io.EOFException
at java.lang.Throwable.fillInStackTrace(Native Method)
at java.lang.Throwable.fillInStackTrace(Compiled Code)
at java.lang.Throwable.<init>(Compiled Code)
at java.lang.Exception.<init>(Compiled Code)
at java.io.IOException.<init>(IOException.java:35)
at java.io.EOFException.<init>(EOFException.java:43)
at weblogic.socket.JVMSocketT3.endOfStream(JVMSocketT3.java:549)
at weblogic.socket.JavaSocketMuxer.processSockets(Compiled
Code)
at weblogic.socket.SocketReaderRequest.execute(SocketReaderRequest.java:
23)
at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(Compiled Code)
]
at java.lang.Throwable.fillInStackTrace(Native Method)
at java.lang.Throwable.fillInStackTrace(Compiled Code)
at weblogic.rmi.extensions.AbstractRequest.sendReceive(Compiled
Code)
at weblogic.jms.common.WLStub626n4y193g3f641i4g4e1y3r6a153j4j.sendMessag
e(WLStub626n4y193g3f641i4g4e1y3r6a153j4j.java:477)
at weblogic.jms.client.JMSSession.sendMessage(JMSSession.java:391)
at weblogic.jms.client.JMSMessageProducer.send(JMSMessageProducer.java:1
26)

After this exception we try to run the application on server1 which
was working started throwing exception

java.rmi.RemoteException: Error Storing JMSMessage:
java.sql.SQLException: weblogic.rmi.ConnectIOException: T3Client not
connected
Server StackTrace:
[
weblogic.rmi.ConnectIOException: T3Client not connected
at java.lang.Throwable.fillInStackTrace(Native Method)
at java.lang.Throwable.fillInStackTrace(Compiled Code)
at java.lang.Throwable.(Compiled Code)
at java.lang.Exception.(Compiled Code)
at java.io.IOException.(Compiled Code)
at weblogic.common.T3Exception.(T3Exception.java:47)
at weblogic.common.T3Exception.(T3Exception.java:33)
at weblogic.rmi.RemoteException.(RemoteException.java:30)
at weblogic.rmi.ConnectIOException.(ConnectIOException.java:19)
at weblogic.common.T3Client.sendRecvAsync(Compiled Code)
at weblogic.common.T3Client.sendRecv(Compiled Code)
at weblogic.jdbcbase.t3.Connection.executeRequest(Compiled Code)
at weblogic.jdbcbase.t3.Connection.executeRequest(Compiled Code)
at weblogic.jdbcbase.t3.Driver.connect(Driver.java:243)
at weblogic.jdbcbase.jts.Driver.connect(Driver.java:349)
at weblogic.jms.server.JDBCStore.getConnection(JDBCStore.java:1246)
at weblogic.jms.server.JDBCStore.storeMessage(JDBCStore.java:229)
at weblogic.jms.server.SessionState.persistMessage(SessionState.java:384)
at weblogic.jms.server.SessionState.publish(SessionState.java:340)
at weblogic.jms.server.SessionState.sendMessage(SessionState.java:316)
at weblogic.jms.common.WLSkel626n4y193g3f641i4g4e1y3r6a153j4j.invoke(Compiled
Code)
at weblogic.rmi.extensions.BasicServerObjectAdapter.invoke(Compiled
Code)
at weblogic.rmi.extensions.BasicRequestHandler.handleRequest(Compiled
Code)
at weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicExecuteRequest.execute(Compiled Code)
at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(Compiled Code)
]
at java.lang.Throwable.fillInStackTrace(Native Method)
at java.lang.Throwable.fillInStackTrace(Compiled Code)
at java.lang.Throwable.(Compiled Code)
at java.lang.Exception.(Compiled Code)
at java.io.IOException.(Compiled Code)
at java.rmi.RemoteException.(RemoteException.java:56)
at

Plese let me know if you need more information

Thanks

Krish.

Zach

непрочитано,
21. 8. 2001. 12:04:4021.8.01.
I am not sure this a JMS problem. It seems to be a connection
problem at some lower level - perhaps related to the fact that
you have connections both in and out of the cluster.

_sjz.

"Krish" <gkr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Krish

непрочитано,
22. 8. 2001. 09:34:1222.8.01.
Hi Zach,

Thankyou for your reply.

In my program i dont see eny exceptions till i do qsender.send(msgObj,
DeliveryMode.PERSISTENT, Message.DEFAULT_PRIORITY, 0). The exception
comes only when i try to send the MessageObject.I get the EOF
exception.After that I am not able to connect to JMS server. Then i
had to bounce my JMS server.
I close all the connection after i send the Message object. If i use
the JMS server at the server level and make other servers inside the
cluster to point to the JMS server running at the server level then
everything works smooth.

The probelm comes only when i use a JMS outside the cluster which is
running on a seperate weblogic server(5.1).

Hope i added some more information.

"Zach" <za...@nospam.com> wrote in message news:<3b82...@newsgroups.bea.com>...

Zach

непрочитано,
22. 8. 2001. 11:33:2922.8.01.
The stack trace shows things dying inside of the t3 code.
It should be immune to what is being sent (its just bytes).
Please post this in the the cluster or misc newsgroups and
see what they say. Make sure you tell them your version.
0 нових порука