JMS connection failed

1 view

Daniel Faensen

Apr 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/5/00
I have a problem connecting JMS clients to Weblogic Application Server (Version 4.5.1). Running the example/jms/topic clients at the same host as the server (localhost) everything works fine. When trying to connect from a different machine I get the following message in the server output window:

Wed Apr 05 16:00:20 CEST 2000:<W> <ListenThread> Connection rejected: Unable to
read from the socket [host=160.45.112.159,port=3083,localport=7001] Perhaps the
client closed the connection.

The client throws the following exception:

java examples.jms.topic.TopicReceive t3://elch:7001

Exception in thread "main" javax.naming.CommunicationException. Root exception is
java.io.IOException: Bootstrap unable to get a t3 connection to elch/160.45.110.124
at weblogic.rjvm.ConnectionManager.bootstrap(ConnectionManager.java:315)
at weblogic.rjvm.ConnectionManager.bootstrap(ConnectionManager.java:266)
at
weblogic.rjvm.RJVMManager.findOrCreateRemoteInternal(RJVMManager.java:230)
at weblogic.rjvm.RJVMManager.findOrCreate(RJVMManager.java:201)
at
weblogic.common.internal.DNSBasedRJVMFinder.findOrCreate(DNSBasedRJVMFinder.java:204)
at weblogic.common.internal.ServerURL.findOrCreateRJVM(ServerURL.java:156)
at

weblogic.jndi.WLInitialContextFactory.getInitialContext(WLInitialContextFactory.java:265)

at

weblogic.jndi.WLInitialContextFactory.getInitialContext(WLInitialContextFactory.java:180)

at javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getInitialContext(NamingManager.java:668)
at javax.naming.InitialContext.getDefaultInitCtx(InitialContext.java:246)
at javax.naming.InitialContext.init(InitialContext.java:222)
at javax.naming.InitialContext.<init>(InitialContext.java:198)
at examples.jms.topic.TopicReceive.getInitialContext(TopicReceive.java:119)
at examples.jms.topic.TopicReceive.main(TopicReceive.java:95)

I suppose the problem concerns the security realms but I didn't figure out where and how to allow connecting.

Thank you in advance for your help

Daniel Faensen

* Daniel Faensen AG Datenbanken und Informationssysteme *
* Inst. f. Informatik *
* FU Berlin *
* Takustr. 9 e-mail: fae...@inf.fu-berlin.de *
* D-14195 Berlin Tel.: ++49-30-838-75121 *
* Germany Fax : -75109 *

mark

Apr 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/7/00
This is a socket error which is happening way below the JMS level. In
fact, it occurs before JMS even gets involved. I looked in the code and
saw that the seems like the failure occurs at the point where the server
Socket.accept. It would be best if you take this one through the tech
support group so that they can put you in touch with someone who knows
more about stuff at that level.
--
mark