cannot resolve a bean name

Aristos...@gmail.com

Jan 22, 2007, 11:53:44 AM1/22/07
Hi all.
I have two beans deployed in weblogic. The first bean is trying to call
the second one, but it cannot resolve its name.

The exception trace I get is this:

Jan 22, 2007:6:12:10 PM @@@Cannot find testBeans.RefDataMngrHome
Type:ERROR, SessionId:UNKNOWN_SESSION,
ThreadId:main, Throws: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Unable to
resolve 'testBeans.RefDataMngrHome' Resolved testBeans; remaining name
'RefDataMngrHome'
at
weblogic.jndi.internal.BasicNamingNode.newNameNotFoundException(BasicNamingNode.java:924)
at
weblogic.jndi.internal.BasicNamingNode.lookupHere(BasicNamingNode.java:230)
at
weblogic.jndi.internal.ServerNamingNode.lookupHere(ServerNamingNode.java:154)
at
weblogic.jndi.internal.BasicNamingNode.lookup(BasicNamingNode.java:188)
at
weblogic.jndi.internal.BasicNamingNode.lookup(BasicNamingNode.java:196)
at
weblogic.jndi.internal.WLEventContextImpl.lookup(WLEventContextImpl.java:258)
at
weblogic.jndi.internal.WLContextImpl.lookup(WLContextImpl.java:363)
at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:347)

I have verified that testBeans.RefDataMngrHome is deployed in my
weblogic.

Any help will be greatly valued :)

Thanks

Aristos