Destination not found

Nivas

Jun 10, 2003, 11:54:47 AM6/10/03
We are running a Weblogic cluster with two Weblogic 6.1 sp2 servers. We occasionally experience the following JMSException.

Exception being thrown!! Destination not
found

Start server side stack trace:
weblogic.jms.common.JMSException: Destination not found
at
weblogic.jms.dispatcher.InvocableManager.invocableFind(InvocableManager.java:121)
at
weblogic.jms.dispatcher.Request.wrappedFiniteStateMachine(Request.java:509)
at
weblogic.jms.dispatcher.DispatcherImpl.dispatchAsync(DispatcherImpl.java:149)
at
End server side stack trace

Does any one know why we is it failing to find the JMS destination ocassionally?

Thanks,
Nivas.

Dongbo Xiao

Jun 10, 2003, 11:26:28 AM6/10/03
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 11:26:28 -0400
From: Dongbo Xiao <j...@replytonewsgroup.com>
Newsgroups: weblogic.developer.interest.jms
Subject: Re: Destination not found

Try to name your Weblogic servers and JMS servers differently and see what happens.

Dongbo