weblogic.Admin RESTE_POOL doesn't work

Gray

Apr 16, 2001, 4:12:28 PM4/16/01
Hi there,
I am using WLS6.0 SP1 on solaris and NT 2000. I tried to reset a DB2 JDBC
connection pool by using following command according to documentation
http://e-docs.bea.com/wls/docs60/jdbc/programming.html#1023922
and here is the exception that I got.I checked the JNDI tree from console .I
also couldn't find JNDI name weblogic.jdbc.JdbcServices . Anybody can give
me an explaination for this. It's sounds like it not implemented on Ver 6.
Am I right?

Regards

C:\>java weblogic.Admin -url t3://localhost:7001 RESET_POOL
db2Pool -username s
ystem -password password
Exception in thread "main" javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Unable to
resolve
weblogic.jdbc.JdbcServices. Resolved: 'weblogic.jdbc'
Unresolved:'JdbcServices'
; remaining name ''
at
weblogic.rmi.internal.AbstractOutboundRequest.sendReceive(AbstractOut
boundRequest.java:90)
at
weblogic.rmi.cluster.ReplicaAwareRemoteRef.invoke(ReplicaAwareRemoteR
ef.java:247)
at
weblogic.rmi.cluster.ReplicaAwareRemoteRef.invoke(ReplicaAwareRemoteR
ef.java:225)
at
weblogic.jndi.internal.ServerNamingNode_WLStub.lookup(ServerNamingNod
e_WLStub.java:121)
at
weblogic.jndi.internal.WLContextImpl.lookup(WLContextImpl.java:323)
at weblogic.Admin.main(Admin.java:488)