Re: Error while attempting to add Target to JDBCConnectionPool

Joe Weinstein

Nov 12, 2004, 12:37:19 PM11/12/04

Ryan Templeton wrote:

> WL 6.1 SP5 - When I try to add my local machine as a "target" for my connection pool, I get the following exception:
>
> java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException: javax.management.RuntimeOperationsException: RuntimeException thrown by the invoke method of the Dynamic MBean
> at com.sun.management.jmx.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:1559)....
> --------------- nested within: ------------------
> weblogic.management.console.utils.SetException: An error occurred while updating Targets-Server on Proxy for austin:Name=bnysoidpool,Type=JDBCConnectionPool - with nested exception:
> [java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException - with target exception:
> [javax.management.RuntimeOperationsException: RuntimeException thrown by the invoke method of the Dynamic MBean]]

Hi. That doesn't show a jdbc problem as such, yet. Can you show me the pool definition,
and show me any exceptions that show up in the jdbc log file?
thanks
Joe

> Any ideas??? The RDBMS has been tested successfully outside of the WL environment, so it doesn't appear to be a connectivity issue. The JDBC drivers are in the \lib directory and referenced in the Server Startup Script.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Ryan Templeton

pradeep tiwari

Dec 6, 2004, 12:20:01 PM12/6/04
HI,
Target your connection pool on the managed server which are whithin the cluster(if you are using cluster environment)do,t target pool on proxy cluster server.