Fail to load jDriver/Oracle

emmanuel Bridonneau

Jan 22, 2002, 2:02:37 AM1/22/02
I have configured an Oracle 8.1.7 DB. When using the utility java utils.dbping ORACLE user password server, I receive this exception from weblogic 6.1
"Missing license file for: WebLogic Server 6.1

Error encountered:

java.sql.SQLException: Fail to load jDriver/Oracle due to license checking failed!
at weblogic.jdbc.oci.Driver.loadLibraryIfNeeded(Driver.java:182)
at weblogic.jdbc.oci.Driver.connect(Driver.java:76)
at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:517)
at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:146)
at utils.dbping.main(dbping.java:167)
"
I checked the license.bea file and I clearly see that thelicense for the component="jDriver/Oracle" is set to expiration="never"
Could this error hide another one?

Slava Imeshev

Jan 22, 2002, 1:10:37 PM1/22/02
Emmanuel,

You need to make sure that directory containing licence.bea is in your
classpath.

Regards,

Slava Imeshev

"emmanuel Bridonneau" <ebrid...@epicentric.com> wrote in message