Missing license for Weblogic 6.0

已查看 0 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Kirk Voorhees

未读,
2002年5月2日 14:07:082002/5/2
收件人
I am trying to install jdriver/Oracle and I get the following error when testing the connection with dbping:

Missing license file for: WebLogic Server 6.0

Error encountered:

java.sql.SQLException: Fail to load jDriver/Oracle due to license checking faile
d!
at weblogic.jdbcbase.oci.Driver.loadLibraryIfNeeded(Driver.java:158)
at weblogic.jdbcbase.oci.Driver.connect(Driver.java:57)
at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:517)
at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:146)
at utils.dbping.main(dbping.java:167)

I have added the license.bea file to my classpath but I still get the error.

0 个新帖子