Increase the size of the cache using the cache.size=<number of pages> ?

hitesh Chauhan

Jan 25, 2005, 4:39:40 PM1/25/05
Hi All,

I am getting this error when I do load testing.
I have Connection pool for Sybase database that I am using in my JPD. I am using Database control of weblogic to call the Sybase Stored procedure.

I got following exception when I was doing load testing with 30 concurrent users.

Any idea why this exception is coming ?

thanks in advance
Hitesh

javax.ejb.EJBException: [WLI-Core:484047]Tracking MDB failed to acquire resources.
java.sql.SQLException: Cache Full. Current size is 2069 pages. Increase the size of the cache using the cache.size=<number of pages>
at com.pointbase.net.netJDBCPrimitives.handleResponse(Unknown Source)
at com.pointbase.net.netJDBCPrimitives.handleJDBCObjectResponse(Unknown Source)
at com.pointbase.net.netJDBCConnection.prepareStatement(Unknown Source)
at weblogic.jdbc.common.internal.ConnectionEnv.makeStatement(ConnectionEnv.java:1133)
at weblogic.jdbc.common.internal.ConnectionEnv.getCachedStatement(ConnectionEnv.java:917)
at weblogic.jdbc.common.internal.ConnectionEnv.getCachedStatement(ConnectionEnv.java:905)
at weblogic.jdbc.wrapper.Connection.prepareStatement(Connection.java:350)
at weblogic.jdbc.wrapper.JTSConnection.prepareStatement(JTSConnection.java:479)
at com.bea.wli.management.tracking.TrackingMDB.getResources(TrackingMDB.java:86)
at com.bea.wli.management.tracking.TrackingMDB.onMessage(TrackingMDB.java:141)
at com.bea.wli.management.tracking.TrackingMDB.onMessage(TrackingMDB.java:115)
at weblogic.ejb20.internal.MDListener.execute(MDListener.java:370)
at weblogic.ejb20.internal.MDListener.onMessage(MDListener.java:262)
at weblogic.jms.client.JMSSession.onMessage(JMSSession.java:2678)
at weblogic.jms.client.JMSSession.execute(JMSSession.java:2598)
at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:219)
at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:178)

Joe Weinstein

Jan 25, 2005, 4:54:47 PM1/25/05

hitesh Chauhan wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am getting this error when I do load testing.
> I have Connection pool for Sybase database that I am using in my JPD. I am using Database control of weblogic to call the Sybase Stored procedure.
>
> I got following exception when I was doing load testing with 30 concurrent users.
>
> Any idea why this exception is coming ?
>
> thanks in advance
> Hitesh

Hi. Please note below, the stacktrace and exception is coming from the
Pointbase DBMS, nothing to do with Sybase. It seems to be an issue
with a configurable limit for PointBase, that you are exceeding.
Please read the PointBase configuration documents, and/or configure
your MDBs to use Sybase.
Joe