Issue with weblogic.jdbc.sybase.SybaseDriver

1 view

meka...@gmail.com

Oct 5, 2006, 6:24:13 AM10/5/06
I am using the BEA's sybase Driver (Type 4) Version:11.X, 12.X
driver.When I am trying to execute the simple quey with the alias name
say select asof_date as testdate from fx_rate with the Cached result
set, driver couldn't able to recognise the alias name testdate .

Code:
javax.sql.rowset.CachedRowSet crs =
RowSetFactory.newInstance().newCachedRowSet();
crs.populate(rs);//rs = resultset object

if (crs.next())
{
System.out.println(crs.getString("testdate"));
}

I have attached the error
java.sql.SQLException: There is no column named: testdate in this
RowSet.
at
weblogic.jdbc.rowset.CachedRowSetMetaData.findColumn(CachedRowSetMetaData.java:710)
at
weblogic.jdbc.rowset.BaseRowSet.findColumn(BaseRowSet.java:739)
at
weblogic.jdbc.rowset.BaseRowSet.getString(BaseRowSet.java:771)
at TestDataSource.main(TestDataSource.java:69)
:

Mant Thanks in Advance.

joe.we...@gmail.com

Oct 5, 2006, 10:35:24 AM10/5/06

On Oct 5, 3:24 am, mekam...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi,
> I am using the BEA's sybase Driver (Type 4) Version:11.X, 12.X
> driver.When I am trying to execute the simple quey with the alias name
> say select asof_date as testdate from fx_rate with the Cached result
> set, driver couldn't able to recognise the alias name testdate .
>
> Code:
> javax.sql.rowset.CachedRowSet crs =
> RowSetFactory.newInstance().newCachedRowSet();
> crs.populate(rs);//rs = resultset object
>
> if (crs.next())
> {
> System.out.println(crs.getString("testdate"));
> }
>
> I have attached the error
> java.sql.SQLException: There is no column named: testdate in this
> RowSet.
> at

> weblogic.jdbc.rowset.CachedRowSetMetaData.findColumn(CachedRowSetMetaData.j­ava:710)

> at
> weblogic.jdbc.rowset.BaseRowSet.findColumn(BaseRowSet.java:739)
> at
> weblogic.jdbc.rowset.BaseRowSet.getString(BaseRowSet.java:771)
> at TestDataSource.main(TestDataSource.java:69)
> :
>
> Mant Thanks in Advance.

Hi. I'll look at this.
Joe

joe.we...@gmail.com

Oct 5, 2006, 12:08:16 PM10/5/06

On Oct 5, 3:24 am, mekam...@gmail.com wrote:

> Hi,
> I am using the BEA's sybase Driver (Type 4) Version:11.X, 12.X
> driver.When I am trying to execute the simple quey with the alias name
> say select asof_date as testdate from fx_rate with the Cached result
> set, driver couldn't able to recognise the alias name testdate .
>
> Code:
> javax.sql.rowset.CachedRowSet crs =
> RowSetFactory.newInstance().newCachedRowSet();
> crs.populate(rs);//rs = resultset object
>
> if (crs.next())
> {
> System.out.println(crs.getString("testdate"));
> }
>
> I have attached the error
> java.sql.SQLException: There is no column named: testdate in this
> RowSet.
> at

> weblogic.jdbc.rowset.CachedRowSetMetaData.findColumn(CachedRowSetMetaData.j­ava:710)

> at
> weblogic.jdbc.rowset.BaseRowSet.findColumn(BaseRowSet.java:739)
> at
> weblogic.jdbc.rowset.BaseRowSet.getString(BaseRowSet.java:771)
> at TestDataSource.main(TestDataSource.java:69)
> :
>
> Mant Thanks in Advance.

Hi. I've duplicated the problem. You'll need to
open an official support case. You can refer
them to me for a solution. What version of
WLS are you running?
thanks
Joe