no weblogicoci36 for linux

Srini

May 3, 2001, 1:58:24 PM5/3/01

Platform : Linux 6.2, weblogic 5.1

we are using Weblogic Jdriver for Oracle for connection pool.

What is weblogicoci36 file i have to use , is it .dll or .so or .sl.

If you see in /weblogic/lib/linux directory , i could not find any
weblogicoci36 file.

I tried by putting all weblogicoci36.dll and /solaris/libweblogicoci36.so ,
nothing worked out.

The following error is encountered when i test with utils.dbping.

Error encountered:

java.sql.SQLException: System.loadLibrary threw
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError
with the message 'no weblogicoci36 in java.library.path'.
at weblogic.jdbcbase.oci.Driver.connect(Driver.java:116)
at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:517)
at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:146)
at utils.dbping.main(dbping.java:156)

Thanks

Srini

Ajay Upadhyaya

May 3, 2001, 8:15:58 PM5/3/01
you should be use .so files I think, they will be in /weblogic/bin/ociXXX
folder, add this folder in LD_LIBRARY_PATH

-Ajay

"Srini" <sria...@hotmail.com> wrote in message